No announcement yet.

Make No Bones About It..In Regards Play offs This Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flavio Briatore is ultimately the one that decides, so lets see him show intent
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
      Beckford wont make me want to come to LR more often :(
      Side issue.

For everyone like you (and I respect your opinion), there would be a couple of thousand who would be given a boost by a signing like him.
      Or even him in particular.

He's box-office... like him or not.

Just like Simon Cowell.

I've gone off at a funny angle now, haven't I?? :waaaht:
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

on paper were still a very strong side in this league .the players have got to be affected by the constant change in management.weve got better players compared to blackpool,were just not gelling at the moment,but a player of beckfords calibre would definatley put a buzz around loftus road again
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Wont happen.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

That was always the agenda from day one. A classy premiership class 20+ a season striker with a solid back 4 and balanced midfield, will get you automatic promotion let alone the play offs.

Comment

Well I don't quite know what was the point of all those arguments over the last few days as it seems we are all in complete agreement, but whatever the reason for the change in your publicly expressed view then I salute you for seeing sense.

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                That was always the agenda from day one. A classy premiership class 20+ a season striker with a solid back 4 and balanced midfield, will get you automatic promotion let alone the play offs.
                It's actually that simple. Give this man a job!
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

If we do not get Kitson, Kamara or Beckford, you can kiss Play offs good bye. Unless a standout player comes in this transfer window, then I will be giving up my away season ticket, until the team show some balls and start consistly winning football matches.

By the way, I am not turning! As I'll be at every home game and I think I pretty much support the club in everything they do, but this time around the club know who the deadwood are, get them off the payroll and lets see ambition.

They have to realise that buying one of the above players will show intent and therefore you won't have to offer £10 tickets, as the fans will return anyway over a very short period of time.

In my opinion, the only way the club can turn things around is to say, we want him and get him. Its that simple.
                  Where is Pete, and what have you done with him??

Is there a ransom? At least let us know he's ok??
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

He knows something.
                    Maybe a deal has been struck for Kamara but something has happened, otherwise he wouldn't risk that post.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

If we do not get Kitson, Kamara or Beckford, you can kiss Play offs good bye. Unless a standout player comes in this transfer window, then I will be giving up my away season ticket, until the team show some balls and start consistly winning football matches.

By the way, I am not turning! As I'll be at every home game and I think I pretty much support the club in everything they do, but this time around the club know who the deadwood are, get them off the payroll and lets see ambition.

They have to realise that buying one of the above players will show intent and therefore you won't have to offer £10 tickets, as the fans will return anyway over a very short period of time.
                      In my opinion, the only way the club can turn things around is to say, we want him and get him. Its that simple.
                      Oh dear. you just aint getting it are you

Comment

Well I hope you are right, but I don't see how you cd be unless you have heard something this morning. Last night I asked you if you agreed with Scott that the board wd not be making that "signal of intent signing" and you said your "gut feeling" was we wouldn't as Flavio had shown no signs of wanting to.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                          Where is Pete, and what have you done with him??

Is there a ransom? At least let us know he's ok??

Comment

Pete, you been down the boozer?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              He knows something.
                              Maybe a deal has been struck for Kamara but something has happened, otherwise he wouldn't risk that post.
                              Beckfords name has come up now after the rumours about him went quiet,I'd love beckford at qpr, most realistic and probably the cheapest in transfer fees and in wages aswell, maybe offer £2mil as stated on another thread and vine or ageymang as a replacement?

Comment

I think petes taken a knock to the head.
                                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                                X