Make No Bones About It..In Regards Play offs This Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
    Is Pete chained to a radiator in the basement of a house in a suburb of Swansea? And was he forced to type that on a laptop by a handsome Latino chap with a mask on?
    If a section of sliced ear arrives in the post at WATRB Towers, then be very worried for his wellbeing.

Scott, MYU and The Gang are probably flying up the M4 in the company Ferrari as we speak... complete with guns, bolt-cutters and a briefcase full of used £50 notes... depending on how negotiations go.

This could get very messy. :waaaht:
    It's a Merc...
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
      lol
      Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
        To be honest, Pete is not changing his tune.

He is making a fair statement which pretty much everyone agrees with. It doesn't take away from the stuff he has said previously (in my opinion) about us being a small club and needing to be reailstic etc.

We all know we need force up front, but it doesn't mean to say the board are a bunch of losers if we don't get it etc. Just means we won't be getting promoted.

Having said all that, I remain appreciative of the support that the board has given my club to date.
        Well said too IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
          Is Pete chained to a radiator in the basement of a house in a suburb of Swansea? And was he forced to type that on a laptop by a handsome Latino chap with a mask on?
          If a section of sliced ear arrives in the post at WATRB Towers, then be very worried for his wellbeing.

Scott, MYU and The Gang are probably flying up the M4 in the company Ferrari as we speak... complete with guns, bolt-cutters and a briefcase full of used £50 notes... depending on how negotiations go.

This could get very messy. :waaaht:
          You got the wrong car fella. The WATRB's fleet is as follows:

Comment

we are not going up anyway.....
            current form and line ups prove that...team is a shambles, another new boss has to stylise his team....and time is ticking.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              If we do not get Kitson, Kamara or Beckford, you can kiss Play offs good bye. Unless a standout player comes in this transfer window, then I will be giving up my away season ticket, until the team show some balls and start consistly winning football matches.

By the way, I am not turning! As I'll be at every home game and I think I pretty much support the club in everything they do, but this time around the club know who the deadwood are, get them off the payroll and lets see ambition.

They have to realise that buying one of the above players will show intent and therefore you won't have to offer £10 tickets, as the fans will return anyway over a very short period of time.

In my opinion, the only way the club can turn things around is to say, we want him and get him. Its that simple.
              Hear hear......

Always said that a marquee signing will drive attendances back up. Chelsea did it with Gullit, Brentford did it with Bowles, Boro with Ravanelli. It isn't rocket science.

Comment

A tactical written post.:chill: But I Dont dare to suggest why.

Comment

problem is getting rid of the deadwood.

No-one else is stupid enough to pay the wages we do for talent-challenged players.

And until they are off the payroll, doubt you will see a so-called superstar. In the meantime, expect more of the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                    Wants up with you? You actually sound like a qpr supporter

pmsl
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      He knows something.
                      Maybe a deal has been struck for Kamara but something has happened, otherwise he wouldn't risk that post.
                      I'm lost here... one minute you guy's say he knows nothing and the next he does. :beaten:

Comment

My god Pete are you still drinking the Xmas sherry ?

Comment

Pete is reading from a script after being taken hostage last night by the QPR freedom fighters slough faction.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Now call me cynical.....but despite the mounting pressure on Pete to leave the Dark Side/Rim Club, he stood firm yesterday.

Now, all of a sudden, he's losing faith and that will only be turned around if we nail a particular signing.

This has amateur spin and cheap psychology written all over it I'm afraid.
                            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Its not coming over from the dark side..

That is the reality.

Ultimately Flavio gives the decision on a manager or a player. if he doesn't want to part with his money, nothing much we can do. I'm not going to be parting with my earned cash for away games, because I see no committment from the owner to take the bull by the horns.

That does not deflect that without him we would be struggling and he has allowed this club to survive without threat of administration or being relegated.

The crowds of 13,000 are because of a lack of ambition, nothing else. I guarantee you if we bought Beckford, it would put 3,000 seats on the next game, if they cannot see that, than maybe Flavio should focus on F1 and accept we will just hold our own in the championship and be mid-table each season
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

What kind of sick game are you playing Pete?

I'm confused. I'm going for a lie down and a tummy rub.

Comment

Working...
                                X