No announcement yet.

Deadline day thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird player to photoshop...why bother? Mohamed Fofana?

Comment

What a dull life you must have to pop a pretty much unknown player onto a QPR kit and report it as transfer news. This guy desperate for attention.

Comment

Definitely a photoshop. If you google. His name you can see the same pic its taken from.

Comment

And he's a defender too

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            Definitely a photoshop. If you google. His name you can see the same pic its taken from.
            Yep, I just spotted that too. Also the tweet says a 2 year deal. It's mid season so it'd be an 18 month or 2 and a half year deal.

Some really sad bar stewards out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger
              Defo Photoshop
              Defo??........ oh no sorry
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                What a dull life you must have to pop a pretty much unknown player onto a QPR kit and report it as transfer news. This guy desperate for attention.
                I reckon your life is even sadder/duller if you are pretending that Robinson has signed a new contract on twitter.
                Whý? Even why?

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                  Some at HQ must be looking at rest of the games this season when thinking about strenghtening
                  And the rest is almost as easy as it ca get.

Home against SUN (23), BOL (22), BIR (20), BAR (19), S.W (16), N.F (15), NOR (13), PRE (9), DER (2) - looks good on papers

Away against HUL (21), REA (18), BRE (11), LEE (10), S.U (7), FUL (6), A.V(3), WOL (1) - looks rather demanding
                  My predictions if sticking with 3-5-2 system.

Unless they find some form from somewhere or fluke another few wins like the ones against Wolves and Sheff Utd in October, it isn't good reading.

Home against;
                  Sun - D; Bol - D Bir - W; Bar- W; Sheff W - L; Nott'm F - D; Nor - L; Pre - D; Der - L = W2 D4 L3 PTS 10

Away against ;
                  Hul - D; Rea - L; Bre - L; Lee - L; Sheff U - D; Ful - L; Aston V - L, Wol - L = W0 D2 L6 PTS 2

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                    im not so sure at being that confident on getting 54, sums up the clubs ambition that we are happy at not going down at 54 points is sufficient, with all due respect to the owners season tickets prices and match day prices are not realistic to the quality of football QPR provide.
                    I have given my predictions for the remaining fixtures and I very much doubt that QPR will get even close to 54 points unless they can discover how to score goals again.

The away fixtures are a complete write off, so we are looking at picking up points at home, but even some of those don't look too promising i.e. Norwich, Derby and an improving Sheff Wed. And we know that QPR are likely to screw up a few games.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      This Edgar Dayday guy seems to be the only person reporting it!
                      It’s only official when the boss, I mean Ian Taylor says so.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

bungle splashes out 1mil today..........

@WrightmanAIM
                        From 8mins 45. Find out why high-profile Malaysian businessman Tony Fernandes owner of #QPR invested £1m today in @Upland_Res_UPL Definitely one to add to the watchlist #UPL
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Amazing to think that his white nashers were everywhere 5-6 years ago when he was signing all and sundry yet now he is nowhere to be seen. Clearly no ambition for QPR FC the sports project.

Comment

Second favourites to sign Benik Afobe
                            https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...rites-14229134

Comment

I’m genuinely quite relaxed we have not signed anyone

Comment

Do you think we have enough West?

Comment

Working...
                                X