Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official - Les did not appoint Ollie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    He’s done good job then making it look like it is. If it’s not that hard reckon his win rate would be better
    cos we was superb before ollie came lol
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      He was brought in to improve things and has made them worse!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        He was brought in to improve things and has made them worse!
        As much as I’d rather have Ian Taylor as manager than Ollie, we were 17th in the table when he took over and that is also where we sit today. Not exactly progress after 60 games (?) but can’t say it’s worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Never suggested we were pinks but you suggested this league is pretty basic so if that’s the case why is his record so terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Why dont we have a whip rund and buy the club off him. Then he can run his airline and leave our great club well alone and stop milking it and then we can call the players and manager whatever we like to their faces and not just on the internet. We can even sack the lot after every draw and defeat
            Don't for a minute think he's milking it mate. I just think he's a clown, just like the manager.

Comment

Club of our size and support with our history and trophy cabinet deserves so much more then ?
              I just think you are proper ungrateful mate.

Comment

Ole bungle is also on record as saying he gets good advice from Twitter on transfer targets.
                The bloke is a complete clown.

After 6 and half years in charge, he still hasn't a farking clue how to run a football club.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

What does he mention about OOC, Car Giant and LF Stadium?

It's the number 1 reason his money is still here, otherwise he'd have downgraded shares for sure. I believe he wants some more 'success' at the club, business is an addiction and he'll want redemption for F1 and current football failings. Ultimately however, it's about them houses, buy all the houses and you can't in Monopoly.....

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                    What does he mention about OOC, Car Giant and LF Stadium?

It's the number 1 reason his money is still here, otherwise he'd have downgraded shares for sure. I believe he wants some more 'success' at the club, business is an addiction and he'll want redemption for F1 and current football failings. Ultimately however, it's about them houses, buy all the houses and you can't in Monopoly.....
                    He's waiting for the tea lady to get back to him with advise on Old Oak Common. She used to live nearby.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                      He's waiting for the tea lady to get back to him with advise on Old Oak Common. She used to live nearby.
                      Hahaha
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Won't stop people slating Les Ferdinand for anything that goes wrong though will it...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Won't stop people slating Les Ferdinand for anything that goes wrong though will it...
                          Not sure you can say that Ramsey and JFH were great appointments. Look what they’ve both done since then.....

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            Not sure you can say that Ramsey and JFH were great appointments. Look what they’ve both done since then.....
                            I'd say LF has done a good job retaining Ramsey and putting him into the right role since making him manager....wouldn't you?

Comment

I'd say LF has done a good job retaining Ramsey and putting him into the right role since making him manager....wouldn't you?
                              Absolutely.

I wonder who the driving force behind making him manager was in the first place. Absolute roll of the dice with hindsight!

Comment

Well he was removed as manager then brought back. But yes, so far so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X