Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official - Les did not appoint Ollie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Oh my good god. Can we get any more embarrassing?

Seriously??!!!
    Lucky taylor didn't work with Roland rat
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      I can understand where it's all coming from now don't think the media man is over ruling ### I think Taylor working in the media it's quite believable that he could well be the only one at the time to know Ollie was up for the job when the others thought he was happy at sky and therefore unavailable , so Taylor may have just pointed out to them that could be interested
      Either way ### is dof and therefore it's up to him to make his feelings felt even if it's against the wishes of the chairman , also hoos is just there for financial matters all in all a mismash

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Oh my good god. Can we get any more embarrassing?

Seriously??!!!
        Wanna bet on it Jimbo
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 03-01-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          If we beat Burton, which is winnable I actually think we're doing alright with plenty of youngsters coming through. Not sure what some expect
          Well considering that we sacked the manager 14 months ago cos 'results weren't good enough, I would have expected results to get better rather than worse mate.

Don't think that's too much to ask to be honest. And I also don't think this group of players are that bad at all!

Comment

Dear oh ####ing dear! Just when you thought our chairman couldn't make a bigger fool of himself. Surely someone on the board has to ask him to distance himself from QPR FC. Total embarrasment and still not finished.

Comment

Or you could look at it like he thought ive been avdvised so pish poorly up till now, im going to make my own decision this time after doing a quarter of a billion.
              If it works great, if it dont its my dough. The 10k hardcore will just have to try and allow me one choice of mine own.

Comment

Earlier in book he also says that he wanted Warnock back but “the longer term view prevailed”.

However to give some balance to this, if you read the next passage, the appointment is driven by Tony. It sounds more as if Taylor mentioned Ollie and then Tony spoke to him and was bowled over.

If you look at both above sounds like the 3 of them (les, Hoos and Tony) have different views (to be expected) but majority rules

Comment

He's the boss and makes final decisions.

Comment

I think the most surprising and disturbing thing is that someone bought the book.

Comment

Depending on who you hate most......its their fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Depending on who you hate most......its their fault.
                        Nicola sturgen
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          I think the most surprising and disturbing thing is that someone bought the book.
                          Why? The man has a fantastic back story and the way he turned a Government raped flop into an uber successful business is a story worth sharing.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            Why? The man has a fantastic back story and the way he turned a Government raped flop into an uber successful business is a story worth sharing.
                            Bloke should have stuck to airlines mate!

Whilst I'm intrigued by the story, I can't buy the book cos I know it will boil my blood. Maybe I'll read it after he slings his hook!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Whilst I'm intrigued by the story, I can't buy the book cos I know it will boil my blood. Maybe I'll read it after he slings his hook!
                              Why dont we have a whip rund and buy the club off him. Then he can run his airline and leave our great club well alone and stop milking it and then we can call the players and manager whatever we like to their faces and not just on the internet. We can even sack the lot after every draw and defeat

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I don't think it will fella, it's actually a good read
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X