if and I mean if IH goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    I really do hope ollie and the boys get some good results coming up cos you lot of doom mongers are at it every 2 secs, doesnt matter what thread it is
    I hope you prove alot of us wrong pink guy ,and we do great this season,and all the doom and gloom guys like me end up with egg on our faces (but I doubt it).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      I hope you prove alot of us wrong pink guy ,and we do great this season,and all the doom and gloom guys like me end up with egg on our faces (but I doubt it).
      Fair play rebel, i know he bugs quite alot with the simple decisions like not giving wheeler and some of the youngsters more chances than he does or doesnt as i/we would like him to,but id rather have him in charge than another manager whos hearts not in it for us, for me the players are showing there playing for ollie.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Pinkie. He does have passion and he does care and yes he does have you shaking your head with the decisions that he continually make and they are the reasons he gets pelters from some fans.

Comment

MYU on the other hand hopes the opposite because this place turns into a graveyard with the rare victory
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
            Holloway wont be going anywhere for a while,club cant afford to pay off another manager regardless how poor he is doing.
            If you are headed for League 1 of course you can afford to change manager....the change in gate receipts alone would make it a gamble worth taking.

Comment

• This thread needs closing down

Comment

This thread needs closing down
                We have won for the 1st time in 8 games,great to win at last but wouldn't be closing down threads as a result?

Comment

Still in a massive relegation battle as someone says every single post , keep thread open

Comment

So he is wrong?

Comment

Holloway isn't doing a "grand job",7 without a win and most against bottom teams isn't grand ,we are in the relegation league already and Holloway insists on bizzzare team selection, BUT that apart, as a fan for a long time I don't want him sacked,not yet anyway. He is capable of pulling us out of out rut,I'd like to see him him another month,if it's 11 the games with a win then the owners will make up their own mind as they did with hasstlebank did with old pals Ramsey and hasstlehofff ,the problem lies where every half intelligent fan can see it,studip Les and the clown TF,2 guys who give idiots a new meaning,but as today is today and tomorrow is tomorrorow under these idiots we are facing far worseuntil end of season

Well rebel i say

Comment

Why? Cos we've finally won a game?

Great result yesterday, and I hope we can build on it. But let's not get carried away. Still lots of work to be done, and a lot of areas we could improve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Great result yesterday, and I hope we can build on it. But let's not get carried away. Still lots of work to be done, and a lot of areas we could improve.
                          I agree with you there Tarbs. Fantastic performance and result yesterday but all that could be forgotten if we lose on Tuesday.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Im saying it tongue in cheek, but i find its disrespectful to him and not very supportive tbh, should be getting behind him and the players not putting up sack him posts every 2 secs and shouting every person whos positive down which has been the last few results yet we didnt lose away from home, im not fussed if it carries on as its entertaining watching people post things like everyone can see we`re going to be in a relegation battle when its not `hopefully going to be the case!`

Comment

Tbh tarbie the people getting carried away are the doom mongers by telling everyone that we`re down & doomed for the last two/three weeks and longer!

Comment

Tbh tarbie the people getting carried away are the doom mongers by telling everyone that we`re down & doomed for the last two/three weeks and longer!
                                Who was that then mate? I can honestly say I never saw anyone on here (or anywhere else) saying we were going down. I saw a lot of people asking a few questions, but that's normal when you don't win in 8 games isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X