if and I mean if IH goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    This message board is not representative of that view because those that shout the loudest also type the most often. They repeat their views over and over again, to the extent that ultimately sheep are created, and suddenly mantra becomes fact.

Comment

Well done Hubs, well said and pretty much how a good proportion of the people I know and talk to feel.
      This message board is not representative of that view because those that shout the loudest also type the most often. They repeat their views over and over again, to the extent that ultimately sheep are created, and suddenly mantra becomes fact.
      Very true. You never ever ever hear at the ground the negative (realist) things that you read on here all day every single day.
      Yeah course you get the occasional big mouth spouting off like that loon in the cup a few years back, but they always get told to shut the fark up if its to much.

Comment

Well done Hubs, well said and pretty much how a good proportion of the people I know and talk to feel.
        It's not unreasonable to complain about a manager if things aren't going especially well and obvious mistakes are being made and endlessly repeated.

Comment

Yeah agree Blue. Hubs post is brilliant and exactly how I feel at this moment in time. But I'd add to that the worry that this ruling by the FFP panel has caused, and the blame I lay at the door of TF and the board for putting us in this position. Sure, I 100% believe they should be given credit where it's due for reigning in the ridiculous spending and trying to improve things financially. But that doesn't change the fact that the board are to blame for this mess.
          I also agree with 77 above, it's not unreasonable to criticise the manager for making the same mistakes and bad subs/selections. Personally don't want him sacked but I'm far from happy with things on the field right now and can see why others aren't.
          Mind you, moving onto those who shout loudest, when TF was doing all this spending, there wasn't one person who was complaining about it at the time. Not one. In fact, people only complained when we didn't spend as much as they would have liked. Hindsight is wonderful, it makes people experts.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Whether the fans turn on Ollie will depend how next couple of months go in all likelihood. If we are in or around bottom 3 at the end of the Christmas period would be hard to defend him.

Ironically FFP might give him a reprieve as it gives something to hide his record behind.

Comment

• We have seen in the past 2 years that the old pals act counts for nothing if the club look to be facing relegation, Ramsey and JFH found that out to their cost despite many "tweets" from TF backing both managers and refuting sacking rumours ......I'm not looking for Holloway to be sacked,I just think he will be when we slip further down the league

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Holloway isn't doing a "grand job",7 without a win and most against bottom teams isn't grand ,we are in the relegation league already and Holloway insists on bizzzare team selection, BUT that apart, as a fan for a long time I don't want him sacked,not yet anyway. He is capable of pulling us out of out rut,I'd like to see him him another month,if it's 11 the games with a win then the owners will make up their own mind as they did with hasstlebank did with old pals Ramsey and hasstlehofff ,the problem lies where every half intelligent fan can see it,studip Les and the clown TF,2 guys who give idiots a new meaning,but as today is today and tomorrow is tomorrorow under these idiots we are facing far worseuntil end of season
                Anyone would think you had copyrighted that expression Reb

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  Whether the fans turn on Ollie will depend how next couple of months go in all likelihood. If we are in or around bottom 3 at the end of the Christmas period would be hard to defend him.

Ironically FFP might give him a reprieve as it gives something to hide his record behind.
                  To be fair it IS something to hide his record behind I would have thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    We have seen in the past 2 years that the old pals act counts for nothing if the club look to be facing relegation, Ramsey and JFH found that out to their cost despite many "tweets" from TF backing both managers and refuting sacking rumours ......I'm not looking for Holloway to be sacked,I just think he will be when we slip further down the league
                    On and on and on and on.......lets repeat this every day
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

But they are also encouraged to do so. Over and over again.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        To be fair it IS something to hide his record behind I would have thought.
                        I wouldn't say so. He inherited a decent enough squad. Has added to it over last couple of windows. We should be comfortable mid table. He hasn't had to get rid of anyone of note. I'm sure he would have liked to have spent big on a striker but he hasn't done too bad. Plenty of clubs in worse position squad wise than us and who are more selling clubs. We may not be a buying club but aren't a selling one either. Ollie has been with us the equivalent of a full season now and our form averages out at in a relegation place or one or two above relegation places. Not won in 7 I think it is. Not won away in 14. Needs to start getting results soon otherwise chest beating and badge kissing alone may not be enough.

Comment

I wouldn't say so. He inherited a decent enough squad. Has added to it over last couple of windows. We should be comfortable mid table. He hasn't had to get rid of anyone of note. I'm sure he would have liked to have spent big on a striker but he hasn't done too bad. Plenty of clubs in worse position squad wise than us and who are more selling clubs. We may not be a buying club but aren't a selling one either. Ollie has been with us the equivalent of a full season now and our form averages out at in a relegation place or one or two above relegation places. Not won in 7 I think it is. Not won away in 14. Needs to start getting results soon otherwise chest beating and badge kissing alone may not be enough.
                          Back to normal now eh Foxy? TBH I was quite enjoying that sojourn into irony

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Back to normal now eh Foxy? TBH I was quite enjoying that sojourn into irony
                            I'm flexible.

Comment

Furtive why dont you save yourself some time and typing energy and copy n paste this seems as you say the same thing on different threads four five times a day every day! just a thought
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                Furtive why dont you save yourself some time and typing energy and copy n paste this seems as you say the same thing on different threads four five times a day every day! just a thought
                                On that basis maybe we should both do that!

Comment

Working...
                                X