if and I mean if IH goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    On that basis maybe we should both do that!
    But im not ramming my views on ollie all the time everyday unlike you am i!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Of course not Pinkie. I doubt anyone even knows whether you think he's any good or not.

Comment

• No chance he will go not with this fine hanging over us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Ahem. Cough cough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Ahem. Cough cough.
            Haha you can cough all you like i dont post up on every single thread ollies the king, unlike furtive along with stanis & co do

Comment

• we are where we are meant to be , mid to lower table . i don't get how people think we should be beating bolton and sunderland and be in the top 6 , we have got mackie league 2 at best , washington from the mighty peterboro, a fulham cast off that can't run and sylla who spends more time on the deck than he is upright . everyone is calling for messi sorry wheeler to come in and get us up the table . i've been coming to see little QPR since the days of rodney marsh once in a while we get a day out at wembley or over achieve but more often than not we get what we are getting now . once in a we get a gem stan bowles , adel , charlie austin if we are lucky . but changing managers or us lot picking his team will make no difference , this season hopefully we will get enough points to stay up and get to see some good games on the way . all i ask for is all eleven players give it their all on the pitch

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkie View Post
                but im not ramming my views on ollie all the time everyday unlike you am i!
                *facepalm*

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  Of course not Pinkie. I doubt anyone even knows whether you think he's any good or not.
                  Spot my tea out at that 😂😂😂
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    *facepalm*
                    I know jimmy whats he like hey!

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      we are where we are meant to be , mid to lower table . i don't get how people think we should be beating bolton and sunderland and be in the top 6 , we have got mackie league 2 at best , washington from the mighty peterboro, a fulham cast off that can't run and sylla who spends more time on the deck than he is upright . everyone is calling for messi sorry wheeler to come in and get us up the table . i've been coming to see little QPR since the days of rodney marsh once in a while we get a day out at wembley or over achieve but more often than not we get what we are getting now . once in a we get a gem stan bowles , adel , charlie austin if we are lucky . but changing managers or us lot picking his team will make no difference , this season hopefully we will get enough points to stay up and get to see some good games on the way . all i ask for is all eleven players give it their all on the pitch
                      You know what 72, you just posted what I've been wanting to say for weeks, but haven't been able to find the words
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

we are where we are meant to be , mid to lower table . i don't get how people think we should be beating bolton and sunderland and be in the top 6 , we have got mackie league 2 at best , washington from the mighty peterboro, a fulham cast off that can't run and sylla who spends more time on the deck than he is upright . everyone is calling for messi sorry wheeler to come in and get us up the table . i've been coming to see little QPR since the days of rodney marsh once in a while we get a day out at wembley or over achieve but more often than not we get what we are getting now . once in a we get a gem stan bowles , adel , charlie austin if we are lucky . but changing managers or us lot picking his team will make no difference , this season hopefully we will get enough points to stay up and get to see some good games on the way . all i ask for is all eleven players give it their all on the pitch
                        You honestly think our current crop of players is a bad as our league position suggests? I really don't mate, I think we should be challenging for play-offs with this squad.

I do agree with a lot of what you're saying though. Too many of our fans bought into Tony Fernandes' nonsense about getting us to the Champions League etc. and have never got over it. We have absolutely no right to be a top flight team, there are probably 30 clubs in England with better infrastructure, fan base etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          You honestly think our current crop of players is a bad as our league position suggests? I really don't mate, I think we should be challenging for play-offs with this squad.

I do agree with a lot of what you're saying though. Too many of our fans bought into Tony Fernandes' nonsense about getting us to the Champions League etc. and have never got over it. We have absolutely no right to be a top flight team, there are probably 30 clubs in England with better infrastructure, fan base etc.
                          Tarbs, be serious - with the 'strikers' we've got, no chance. IF we had even one proper 20+ goals a season striker, then maybe... but even then it's a maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Not sure you can challenge for the PO's with a defence that cannot keep a clean sheet and a forward line that can't score more than 2 in a game.

Mid-table at best.

Comment

Agree but Tf and co raised the bar and expectations consequently people want more come
                              what may.

However the Ffp threat will cool things and bring a load of fans back down to earth
                              and not ."FLYING HIGH" with uncle

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                Tarbs, be serious - with the 'strikers' we've got, no chance. IF we had even one proper 20+ goals a season striker, then maybe... but even then it's a maybe.
                                You telling me every club in and around the top 6 has a 20 goal a year striker mate? Ironically, we have actually got a player who could be that anyway, the manager just chooses not to play him most weeks.

I honestly think that if you set this team up properly, with 4 at the back and pace on the wings, we'd be there or there abouts.

Comment

Working...
                                X