No announcement yet.

Sean Goss - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaz failed a Hull medical and spent a good portion of his time here on the injury bench.

He did ok.

Lets give the lad a chance.

He could effectively replace a number 10 role for us if he can unlock a team like Carrick can from a DM position.

Comment

• Don't know anything about him,but from what I've read from utd fans,he could turn out to be a very shrewd signing,we desperately lack a midfielder that can link up play so hopefully if this gets completed,we may have found one and at a good price too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Why do those Montage's always have really horrible, cheesy, electronic music playing in the background?

Looks straight from the Michael Carrick mould, doesn't he? Not that you can take that type of video as gospel, you can make just about any player look good when you pick their best moments and play them over and over again!
        Yes, just like Yeni Ngaboto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          Exeter City wish Sean Goss the best ahead of move to QPR...

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/a...r-3534656.aspx
          If he only had 6 months left on his contract then what is he really worth?

We need to sign players like this but his injury history is a worry.

Comment

• If he had never been injured then either a) he would have been more involved with the Man U squad, and possibly have had game time, in which case we couldn't afford him or b) if he hadn't made it into the Man U squad then they would have jettisoned him earlier.

Comment

• http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/01/23...ean-goss-move/

Just read the mancs' tweets.

Comment

• They think hes a major talent. This really is an exciting signing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  They think hes a major talent. This really is an exciting signing.
                  Seen a few Yanited fans on Twitter likening his playing style to Carrick and saying they hope they've banged a sell on fee into the contract, promising enough for me.

None of us have seen the lad play, he has great reviews from Yanited, so I really don't get why some feel the need to doubt him before he has kicked a ball for us (or even officially signed for that matter).
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    They also said he would have only played about 5 more more games if he had been injury free during that time
                    That's irrelevant. He's had a lot of injuries at a young age, which for me sets alarm bells ringing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Seen a few Yanited fans on Twitter likening his playing style to Carrick and saying they hope they've banged a sell on fee into the contract, promising enough for me.

None of us have seen the lad play, he has great reviews from Yanited, so I really don't get why some feel the need to doubt him before he has kicked a ball for us (or even officially signed for that matter).
                      For sure.

Regardless of similarities to Carrick, I think a holding midfielder, not afraid of holding onto the ball and with good distribution is exactly what the side needs. Especially with the current tactics.

Really hope he can come good for us, and stay of the injury bench.

Unfortunately he already has to deal with being ex-Man Utd so many won't be happy unless he's MOM in his first game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        That's irrelevant. He's had a lot of injuries at a young age, which for me sets alarm bells ringing.
                        In which case just offer him a 18 month contract initially to see how he progresses? Wages wouldn't be huge either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          In which case just offer him a 18 month contract initially to see how he progresses? Wages wouldn't be huge either.
                          And people will moan when he performs well about why did we only give him 18 months and how he will be available cheap.

3 years for me... covers our #### in case he's a worldy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Buzzing mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                              For sure.

Regardless of similarities to Carrick, I think a holding midfielder, not afraid of holding onto the ball and with good distribution is exactly what the side needs. Especially with the current tactics.

Really hope he can come good for us, and stay of the injury bench.

Unfortunately he already has to deal with being ex-Man Utd so many won't be happy unless he's MOM in his first game.
                              Spot on! Thats exactly what we need and have needed for some time. A player who can hold the the ball up/able to take a player on/feed the wings etc, all this equals CREATIVITY!
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Worth the risk with such little money involved

Comment

Working...
                                X