Sean Goss - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    I know what you mean Tarbie. I'll approach this signing with cautious optimism.

My worry would be if hes so highly rated then why sell him. Makes me think UTD are worried about his injuries maybe!
    You have a point there. Utd are renowned of playing youngsters from within their academy, so why sell a brilliant prospect? I'm sure they know something that we are still not aware of. Hope I am wrong and he turns out to be a gem. But then, rest assured that they list a clause of first refusal if ever he succeeds!

Comment

Fee is 500,000

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        You have a point there. Utd are renowned of playing youngsters from within their academy, so why sell a brilliant prospect? I'm sure they know something that we are still not aware of. Hope I am wrong and he turns out to be a gem. But then, rest assured that they list a clause of first refusal if ever he succeeds!
        Only had 6 months left on contract and wanted to play first team football. Apparently united were going to offer him a further 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
          Fee is 500,000

500,000 ??? I heard we owe them nothing, nothing, nothing at alllllllllllllll

I ####ing hated bros

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            Macheda, Keane, Fabio, Ferdinand, Park, Ravel (does he count?)

I would say only Ravel a complete success.
            Wheredid QPR sign Alan Brazil from?

He too, was plagued by a back injury whilst at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
              There are a few playing in the prem for other clubs that came through Utd's academy. The 2 at Burnley (Heaton and Michael Keane) are good examples

Comment

Originally posted by TimPR78 View Post
                500,000 ??? I heard we owe them nothing, nothing, nothing at alllllllllllllll

I ####ing hated bros
                He's joining us for the glamour ... he kept asking himself that if he stayed at Utd 'When would he be famous"

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Only had 6 months left on contract and wanted to play first team football. Apparently united were going to offer him a further 12 months.
                  Would still be behind a bundle of central midfielders IF he made the squad

Comment

I don't know anything about the kid but our list of signings from United in recent years reads as one big flop list. I hope Goss bucks that trend.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      There are a few playing in the prem for other clubs that came through Utd's academy. The 2 at Burnley (Heaton and Michael Keane) are good examples
                      True, but they didn't sell them to QPR.��

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                        He's joining us for the glamour ... he kept asking himself that if he stayed at Utd 'When would he be famous"
                        I can't answer that.

Would be a good signing if it comes off. Obvs a talented lad, highly rated and cheap at 500k. Defo worth a punt at that price.

Comment

Looks like he's coming in and Borysiuk is on his way out !

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Have we everrrrrrrrrrrrr had a decent player from Man Utd?

All I can remember is rubbish. Morrison doesn't count as he came from WHU.

Hope this fella can change all that.
                            big failures have been those at end of their careers though. This lad is young and should be keen to kick his career on with us. Very pleased it's a permanent move and not a loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Would still be behind a bundle of central midfielders IF he made the squad
                              Assume he will be ahead of cousins and doughty and will be one of 3 for those 2 roles or is a genuine DM instead of hall in that position (although he has been great there)

Comment

I hope Holloway plays him up front.

At least then, JJB can claim credit for that PL striker he told us we were signing weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X