Clear All

Originally posted by The General View Post
    Adel on loan
    Morrison on loan
    Crouch on loan

Sorted
    Not bad shouts .... wonder why it is that we're not entering loan market

Comment

Your so right I wished for a tag heuer time piece for Christmas and got Lynx gel set

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
        Let's all pray and hope our football club will still be here once this lot have moved on.... Look at Caterham.
        Thats my biggest fear if we do go down which lets be honest is looking more likely game by game. Uncle T might wake up and think i dont need this cut my loses and were properly in the mire then.

Yep some of it is his decisions as he does pay the wages to people not cut out for jobs they are paid to do

Comment

Sad thing is we were a newly promoted club when he took over.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Sad thing is we were a newly promoted club when he took over.
            We were a newly promoted club that weren't spending any money and were a guarantee to go down. Then TF bought us and did everything he could to give us a chance and it paid off.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nas, No one would spend money while trying to sell the club. One thing the previous did was spend and to be honest with you quite wisely. As I said before check how many players we bought 2007-2008 transfer windon in january. As for guaranteed for going down you maybe right but it would have without wasting a #### load of money and mercenary players

Comment

Nas. Please explain what you by it paid off? Because right now I cannot see anything since he took that leads me to believe that his way has paid off. Maybe you can go deeper with the stats part?

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                  Not bad shouts .... wonder why it is that we're not entering loan market
                  Perhaps because the DoFups doesn't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    We were a newly promoted club that weren't spending any money and were a guarantee to go down. Then TF bought us and did everything he could to give us a chance and it paid off.
                    Paid off?
                    Now we all know that you ate an intelligent lad, but what are you on about with that comment.
                    It paid off in that QPR stayed up that season, but his wasteful spending after that took the club down.
                    This was again repeated on the club's return back up
                    and just when he really needed to spend again to sign Defoe (a player who practically guarantees goals) he put a stop to spending and condemmed the club to yet another relegation, which could lead to yet another one this season.

Comment

If ever there was a QPR revisionist it's Nasser.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Wrong 73 it was going tlts up under those 2 Amit Bhati had to tell Flabio to shut up and keep his nose out then he got Warnock and it was Amit that guided the club in the right direction , we would have club in a far better condition if greed on greed didn't fark things up by upping the anti on an agreed deal to sell the club to the Mittals and they told the greedy barstards to fark off
                        Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        I agree with you Dogs Amit was the brains and marginalised flabby and ran show. I remember being last game of season when they done lap of honour and you could see anger in Flabbys face that he was getting no adulation and all the songs were about Amit and Mittel for me that's when he decided to sell. He was used to being loved but we never gave him the love instead he got abuse and he could not deal with it or get head round it. He's owner that got us up but got booed walking round pitch

Does beg question though if Amit stepped in last time when we were being ran shambolically why has he not bothered this time
                        I agree with you both.

As for why Amit isn't stepping up again, perhaps he did want to but TF didn't agree to.

Comment

Whatever your opinion of Bernie and Flavio they were a much better owners of the club than Fernandes. Nice guy maybe but as a Chairman of the club a total shambles to a level never seen before or likely to again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Whatever your opinion of Bernie and Flavio they were a much better owners of the club than Fernandes. Nice guy maybe but as a Chairman of the club a total shambles to a level never seen before or likely to again.
                            Perhaps this is what West Ham's previous owners thought of him and refused to sell the club.

Comment

Stan I am glad you picked up on that as very very interesting that would deal with Carson Yeung but not Fernandes.

Comment

I wanted JFH out simply because of the style of football being played, boring, we weren't getting beaten as often and as I've said I think he probably got a raw beal just because the 4or 5 managers prior had shed loads of money to spend,which he didn't, and was probably doing fulfilling the remit given, of cutting our cloth while consolidating,but Holloway I didn't want, so as original post says all the things prior the fans have wanted except some of the managers appointed, but I an assure you one thing I didn't want was the DOF, but I do want him sacked ,he's doing a very poor job

Comment

Working...
                                X