Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    QPR through and through is he?
    What about his comments about the club when Buzsaky was signed from his then club Plymouth?

No doubt he is passionate about QPR but not quite through and through.

As said before, I am undetwhelmed because I think the club could have done better, but he will get my support.

It is quite clear to me that LF is only comfortable appointing people he knows i.e. Ramsey (Spurs colleague), JFH (probably from playing days) and now Ollie ( a former teammate)

Ffs , olly is the guvner now,sound like a proper tart there mate.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• My only real concern with Holloway is I've never been a fan of going back and I don't know what his feelings of staying for the prem are. But seriously, that interview got me so hyped and emotional. His time at Sky has probably done him a world of good too.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Nas, I am of the same mindset that you should never go back but he is back and should get the support from everyone to make the best of what he has at his disposal. Look forward to seeing the difference in styles and what you make of it and what the stats say

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Nas, I am of the same mindset that you should never go back but he is back and should get the support from everyone to make the best of what he has at his disposal. Look forward to seeing the difference in styles and what you make of it and what the stats say
          Have a feeling it'll be 3-2's galore mate haha. Just hope we score the 3 lol
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• What I will say with a open mind is that he has a better standard of players now than when he was last here so that bodes well. Not my first choice but here now and will back him wholeheartedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              There's a 20 minute exclusive interview with him on QPR Player. I'm sure most will find it an interesting watch...
              Thanks, Stan. In from dinner, so will get my 30p worth before bed....

Comment

• Tell you what, there's one thing in that interview that stood out for me. When talking about the players, saying he wants them to get it (what it means to play for QPR), and then he says, "They haven't had a slice of me yet have they?"
                He said earlier too that hes been watching for a long time, closely over the years. An indication, perhaps, that the players are going to get a good old fashioned kick up the arris if they aren't performing to his standards? I bloody hope so.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• My thinking is he will get into the heads of some of the younger players that haven't quite produced yet and give them belief that they can achieve, like what managers like Warnock and Martin ONeill would do.

Comment

• I'm sure he'll throw himself 100% into the job and if thing's start to gel who knows what we can achieve
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Exciting is a understatement. Really looking forward to that Narrwich game now.

Comment

• We need Langley to come back with his camcorder and film all the behind the scenes stuff and I'll be as happy as punch.

Comment

• Comment

• "They haven't had a slice of me yet"
                            LOVE IT.

Comment

• Do I think he is the best man for the job? No.
                              Do I think there are bettter managers? Yes.
                              Will he have my support? Yes.
                              Has his interview made me stupidly happy and put a smile on my face? F yeah!

I think I have the same mentality as a few others on here. I think there are better tacticians out there and I think there are better managers in general that we could have got. But we have a man who will give us that pride back and make it fun again - how long is it since we had fun at LR?! Too long.

Bring it on, lets smile at LR again.

Comment

• There's going to be some ups and downs that's for sure.
                                I just hope some of our fans remember how much he loves the same club we do and that whatever limitations he may have, he'll give everything and expect the players to do the same. Every fan has the right to complain about poor performances etc etc, but hopefully it won't get too personal against him as he doesn't deserve that.
                                He'll be a man doing his job to the very best of his ability and most certainly not some mercenary whose only here for the money.
                                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                                Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                                X