Holloway official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    He won't and everyone knows that too,it will end in tears (again)but everyone knows that as well,we can only hope against hope. At least he will have us all entertained and will be fun to watch

Let`s hope so
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

This man despite what any of the nay sayers say is QPR. I for one watching that video want to give him the respect and time, he deserves. I have been supporting the R's some 30+ years and it was a good trip when he was here the last time and with so much against us. Passion, belief and someone who cares about the club and TRULY cares might be the missing ingredient. I for one wont be negative on this appointment. Good luck to the man and I hope amongst hope that he brings back a Feel good feeling, if nothing else. Despite what any one wanted, the key for me is to get a style of play with people playing together in the right positions and see where this Journey takes us. If nothing else it will be fun for a while at least, something that has been missing for a while. He also inspires me when he interviews, which I must say has not been there from the last batch through the door. U Rrrrrrrrs
      Last edited by Fghoop; 11-11-2016, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Watched it and you know what, damned be anyone who doesn't love the genuineness of this guy. I was never able to fully experience live what his football was like when he was first here but enjoyed watching his Blackpool side and hope he succeeds here.
        Spot on.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It's a fabulous interview he gives on QPR player to be fair:

"I feel like I'm coming home"

"I have unfinished business"

One thing is absolutely certain: we could not find a more passionate manager for our club.

COYRS.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            If that doesn't put a lump in the throat and a bit of fire in the belly there's something wrong with you. #### it I'm in let's go coyrs
            Last edited by Greg1882; 11-11-2016, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
              I was surprised he was managing as little as 3 years ago thought it was longer.
              Just a year and half ago he got sacked at Millwall. Looking forward to next game.

Comment

Wasn't jumping for joy.... Then I watched his interview with the club and I'm sold. Wants the absolute best for us and will work so hard to achieve this. Gutted I'm going to mid his homecoming nest week!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  If that doesn't put a lump in the throat and a bit of fire in the belly there's something wrong with you. #### it I'm in let's go coyrs
                  There's a whole extra 10 minutes of it on QPR Player - well worth a watch.

Comment

OK when you look at pics on official and his face in video he looks like he's been on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
                      He was our manger 10 years ago in league two, does anyone think this is progress?
                      What an out of work manager who has a poor record since he left us???

Ok you might be right League 1 here we come.
                      Embarrassing comments. Have you actually taken any notice of his career since he was last here. No pleasing some fans.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        Embarrassing comments. Have you actually taken any notice of his career since he was last here. No pleasing some fans.
                        Yes, never a fan of anyone going back. Emmbassing is the love in which plenty had got for Les and have recently been slatting him.
                        The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          OK when you look at pics on official and his face in video he looks like he's been on the booze
                          He's just drunk on the Rangers westy, that's what I tell the Mrs every Saturday anyway

Comment

Yes, never a fan of anyone going back. Emmbassing is the love in which plenty had got for Les and have recently been slatting him.
                            Out of interest, who were you calling for as new gaffer when JFH went?
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

What an out of work manager who has a poor record since he left us???

Ok you might be right League 1 here we come.
                              Two promotions to the prem?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Watched it and you know what, damned be anyone who doesn't love the genuineness of this guy. I was never able to fully experience live what his football was like when he was first here but enjoyed watching his Blackpool side and hope he succeeds here.
                                Well don't set your hopes much higher than what we've been watching for the last year.

Players out of position, bizarre substitutions normally with one minute to go, firm favorites he is prepared to play in any position just to get them on the pitch and of course the huge piles of drivel that flow freely from his mouth in the after match interview.

I give it no more than 6 months before we are all referring to him as Hollowhead like last time.

You probably guessed I'm ever so slightly miffed with his appointment.

Comment

Working...
                                X