Holloway official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wowwwww!!

That interview. Literally made me feel guilty for ever not wanting him back here and I'm not afraid to admit that.

Instant you watch it, you realise you've got one of your own back, someone who will genuinely fight tooth and nail for us all and will do it with our best intentions at heart. When was the last time we had that???! Probably him!

I usually trust my own football instinct but I've gotta say he's sucked me in already and I'm in. I'm sold. COYRS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      There's a whole extra 10 minutes of it on QPR Player - well worth a watch.
      I'm
      Not signed up mate I'd love to watch it. I just find myself smiling watching the passion that still burns so brightly. He knows what it means and that is so so important

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Wowwwww!!

That interview. Literally made me feel guilty for ever not wanting him back here and I'm not afraid to admit that.

Instant you watch it, you realise you've got one of your own back, someone who will genuinely fight tooth and nail for us all and will do it with our best intentions at heart. When was the last time we had that???! Probably him!

I usually trust my own football instinct but I've gotta say he's sucked me in already and I'm in. I'm sold. COYRS!!!
        Snap and the best bit is it feels like my old QPR again... The buzz is Back!!!

Everyone needs to get behind Ollie and the team... We can do it!

Comment

I watched video and not as amazed and pumped by it as others are. He said what Holloway always says spoke passionately it's what he does well but in modern day football passionate team talks will only get you so far before players get bored hearing it.

Comment

Never in doubt westy.

Comment

Glad is sorted and no matter what anyone thinks time to get behind the team and club, why try to ruin things before even giving them a chance.

Comment

You'd have to be some sort of hard hearted barsteward not to which him well and hope it goes well for him ! But just remember he's coming into a club where the players are bought for him he's got what he's got , a totally different situation to his last stint here where the club had no money so he built his squad around freebies and cheap ex QPR players that were still fans of QPR that gave his squad a QPR backbone , but there are no QPR fans out there now , we've just about managed one good season in the last ten to twelve years and in that time haven't produced one player worth brining back to the club in the likes of Gallen Cookie Bircham Rowland , like I said whish well and get behind him but it will be hard for him this time around

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  thanks Kev Olly Olly Olly

Comment

Really hope it don't go #### up for him and for us. Would hate to see it end badly. This guy deserves our respect and our support and maybe a bit of patience more than any other "new" manager that walks through the door. Can't wait to see some passion and commitment and hopefully a bit of entertainment

Comment

If these players can't play up and get going for him then they can't do it for anyone.

Comment

At last we seem to have a bit of unity on here tonight

It will be a roller coaster ride but I'm looking forward to it

Can't wait to get to LR now for the first time in a while...welcome home Ollie.

Comment

Must admit I was quite sceptical of olly coming back but after watching the passion and belief he brings in just a short video itd clear to see the players are going to benefit from him so much what with all the time they will spend with him.

Comment

Go and watch the video in the thread above this one if you want to see his passion

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Wow thats some confidence seeing as hes been out of work for so long.
                              Insanity. Absolute insanity.

Originally posted by The General View Post
                              passion
                              passion alone wins nothing. You need some evidence of brain power these days.

Comment

If we had hung on for3 more mins from now.Strachan would of been available
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X