What would it take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    And it was hard enough warming to him before 'pret a gate' cos of his Chelsea connections.
    True, that doesn't help either.

Comment

And it was hard enough warming to him before 'pret a gate' cos of his Chelsea connections.
      tbf i couldnt give a toss that he was at chelsea as we no longer rivals imo. we never going to be in the same league as them as they left us behind ages ago.. Bit like us to Luton.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        tbf i couldnt give a toss that he was at chelsea as we no longer rivals imo. we never going to be in the same league as them as they left us behind ages ago.. Bit like us to Luton.
        Although their rivals / aspirations have changed massively in the last decade or so, I don't think that means that large elements of our support will stop hating them. In fact I think it's actually intensified the hatred, just for different reasons.

Comment

ive never had a prob with chelsea,
          Luton , Oxford, cardiff swansea,Forrest norwich always got to me more

Comment

ive never had a prob with chelsea,
            Luton , Oxford, cardiff swansea,Forrest norwich always got to me more
            Definately with you on those 3.

Comment

Wanted him gone ASAP the day the story broke and now will never really like him as a bloke cos of it.
              The club has chosen to trust him and believe him and i dont but i think hes doing a good job and slowly (yeah yeah i know very slowly, dross dross dross) but surely building a squad from the ground up without spending silly money and bringing in any loans or mercernaries.
              Stil think top six is achievable this season with a lot of Fulham type luck, but if it doesnt happen then next year im certain it will.
              Much better from you. Great post. Good poster when you're not churning out the unfunny sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                Definately with you on those 3.
                we had a proper thing with oxford back in the day and soton

Comment

My hatred doesnt come from rivarly, never really did. Mine stems from being a Bush excile and every single person i knew/know supporting them and just generally getting bang on my ti ts.

Comment

It's obvious he wants to build a squad to play a certain style of football but what is it? He needs to pick one the squad or the football? Right now I can live with grinding out 1-0 wins or I can live with losing but with exciting football but right now we're doing neither. I'd like him to make his mind up is it football he wants first or results first?
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                      It's obvious he wants to build a squad to play a certain style of football but what is it? He needs to pick one the squad or the football? Right now I can live with grinding out 1-0 wins or I can live with losing but with exciting football but right now we're doing neither. I'd like him to make his mind up is it football he wants first or results first?
                      Does he though? Still doesn't seem to know his best team or preferred style of play. Let's see in January. We're going nowhere, up nor, hopefully, down so he will have had enough time by then. We could easily lose Smithies to a decent offer with Ingram here, and I could see a lower Prem club coming in for Caulker now we have seen glimpses of the defender that once got picked for England. If the money was spent on another El Kraphati there will be a few changing their opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                        Does he though? Still doesn't seem to know his best team or preferred style of play. Let's see in January. We're going nowhere, up nor, hopefully, down so he will have had enough time by then. We could easily lose Smithies to a decent offer with Ingram here, and I could see a lower Prem club coming in for Caulker now we have seen glimpses of the defender that once got picked for England. If the money was spent on another El Kraphati there will be a few changing their opinions.
                        I'll be surprised if he's still here in February tbh. Probably been our most consistent player so far this season.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                          I'll be surprised if he's still here in February tbh. Probably been our most consistent player so far this season.
                          Luongo most consistent for me!

Comment

In all honesty I couldn't give a toss about JFH as a bloke. As QPR manager I'll back him as I have done / will do anyone who manages the club.

Personally though - we haven't had a manager that feels like a proper QPR manager to me for a very long time.

Comment

i Don't Care if he is ex chelsea but i do care if he is proved to be bent although that doesn't look likely now ..we have had our share of alleged Law breakers in recent times!

I also don't care if we don't go up for a few more seasons ..but i do care about what i watch on the pitch week in week out...and the lack of entertainment in recent weeks is what has really got me down..the tactical cluelessness, the fact that he doesn't seem to know what his best team is, what his best formation is ...yes we seem to be getting things right off the pitch but on it we have a long long way to go.

Comment

If JFH announced that he would like to become a proper manager at QPR, with the separate "director of football" position cancelled
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X