No announcement yet.

Take a bow, Conor Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim took sylla off and polter on, wrong sub. Should've kept sylla on and took Connor off for polter. Played well for 70 tonight . Gotta start getting a winning mentality through the team . Warnock in charge tonight and would've been 2-0 Rangers .
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
      I must of saw a different game at Loftus Road tonight. Manages to run around a lot without being effective and should of at least got his header on target. Was a perfect delivery for him to at least make the keeper save it
      Yes he should have scored that header.
      [QUOTE=CroydonCaptainJack;1565748]Woeful? Seriously?
      Just shows how different people see games.[/QUOTE)

wszolek was ok.

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Thought Washington was very lively but should of put that header away. Wszolek was okay and El Karzi was absolute pony once again.
      That's how I saw it too.

El Karzi is a shocking player.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
        I must of saw a different game at Loftus Road tonight. Manages to run around a lot without being effective and should of at least got his header on target. Was a perfect delivery for him to at least make the keeper save it

Absolute fact right here is that he ran and that's it. Maybe one decent pass all game and missed an open header.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Jim took sylla off and polter on, wrong sub. Should've kept sylla on and took Connor off for polter. Played well for 70 tonight . Gotta start getting a winning mentality through the team . Warnock in charge tonight and would've been 2-0 Rangers .
          Sylla was not the same after the knock he took before half time. He was wincing every now and again and probably needed to come off.

Only sub that needed to be made that wasn't was Nasser who was very disappointing and looked tired from the first 15.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
            Has to be the most highbrow comment ever on this board!
            Ever?? With TW having graced this board?? Jesus!
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

washington was woeful runs around and not much else , when dropping in at LB he didn't get tight , stood off the bloke with the silly barnet and half the time he just stood around not knowing where he was meant to be " take a bow " u must be on a jolly up

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                washington was woeful runs around and not much else , when dropping in at LB he didn't get tight , stood off the bloke with the silly barnet and half the time he just stood around not knowing where he was meant to be " take a bow " u must be on a jolly up
                Wish I was on a jolly up, 72. That's how I saw it. He ain't a defensive LM, is he? But the plank had him play there.

Comment

how can you say take a bow he runs about but does very little , awful header and stood off his marker every time when covering the LB everyone where i sat was shouting for him to be taken off . when your manager tells u to drop in you're supposed to do more than stand admiring the winger

Comment

Thought Washington did very well tonight seeing as he was playing out of position but he did show some good glimpses and with a bit of vision from his team mates could have been set through 1 on 1 a few times. That is also one of our main problems is we can't seem to look up and spot a pass or a through ball. Also though jfh did the exact same thing Ramsay did with Furlong in that he played two youngsters at full back without much support although i thought yhey did ok in what proved to be a tough game for them. Left back certainly could have done with some help as Sunderland targeted him. Khayati produced nothing from the middle and constantly ducked out of tackles. Had no vision for someone playing that role and was easily our worst player.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      how can you say take a bow he runs about but does very little , awful header and stood off his marker every time when covering the LB everyone where i sat was shouting for him to be taken off . when your manager tells u to drop in you're supposed to do more than stand admiring the winger
                      He says it because like so many here, they want to believe that he's better than he is. Mackie 2.0 but without that extra that mackie had back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        He says it because like so many here, they want to believe that he's better than he is. Mackie 2.0 but without that extra that mackie had back in the day.
                        You have no idea why I say what I say. Don't dare claim you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              It's not a threat. It's simply sadly pointing out you're a Gobs hite.

Comment

If I'm to be banned for stating such a fact, so be it.

Comment

Working...
                                X