Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylla done well

Looked very decent when he came on and worked b loody hard

Closed everything down and challenged very well aerially. Think him and Polter up top together would be decent double act!! Defences would know they have been in a game

Bright spot in another dark day. Well done Sylla, here's hoping its the first of many

Comment

Glad to hear some good news. Thanks, West.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Looked very decent when he came on and worked b loody hard

Closed everything down and challenged very well aerially. Think him and Polter up top together would be decent double act!! Defences would know they have been in a game
        Agree but they said Polter wasn't 100% today, when he is I totally agree with you.

Comment

Yes but will he start Sylla and Poulter or wait until we are losing 2-0

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            Yes but will he start Sylla and Poulter or wait until we are losing 2-0
            We'll find out next match.

Comment

Well done to Sylla, Just a pity that the one who bought him will be sacked on Monday. Only joking
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

More goals in league then washington in less then 90mins hmmm

Comment

Agree Cilla looked half threatening . Washington is so out of his depth at this level somebody should buy him some arm bands.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

But Washington needs time. He's young and talented and hasn't been given the time others in his position have and he deserves it... Even though we keep not scoring when he's involved in an attack at this level, we need to persevere because he's got so much potential...
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Glad to hear some good news. Thanks, West.
                      Yes thank you Wests.
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Thought he looked a handful when he came on against Blackburn. Good to hear

Comment

he shouldn't play Conor in a lone striker role, think he would have been a lot happier partnering BFG. Jimmy's done a hatchet job on Washington imo
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Cilla got to start against Sunderland with the 2 poles. Henry and Cousins surely will get the chop

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              Cilla got to start against Sunderland with the 2 poles. Henry and Cousins surely will get the chop
                              I'm all for thinking outside the box but I cant see circumsizing two of our midfielders helping tbh.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X