No announcement yet.

Austin Coming Home ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few weeks ago we played Southampton in a friendly and Austin played and scored two goals. Thus this hints to something?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      Anyway saying they wouldn't want him back or "he wont fit in with the way we play" are mad IMHO.
      Agreed. He's a 'Good Egg', scores goals at that level, will fit into the 1 up front system easily.

Comment

Two hopes...

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          wouldn't surprise me he reads the headlines that he could come back and thinks "fark orf". Would probably see us as a big step down now.
          I would be extremely surprised if he came back
          I don't think Southampton has proved to be a step up since he has hardly played. When he was with us he was in the headlines all the time (for good reasons) now nobody ever talks about him. He's scored one goal at Southampton (in his first match).
          Last edited by jmelanie; 16-08-2016, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Rodneys coming home as well.

Peter Crouch
            @PeterCrouch

Slightly early days but I like seeing the super hoops top of championship

Comment

Steady Kev, its bad enough on twitter with these rumours going around

Some t**t tweeted that CA had signed a 3 year deal but it was 3 years ago
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I can't believe we've not been linked to Crouchy this window, it became almost a ritual

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                  I can't believe we've not been linked to Crouchy this window, it became almost a ritual
                  Crouch on a free transfer would actually probably do a job off the bench for a season to be fair!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                    Agreed. He's a 'Good Egg', scores goals at that level, will fit into the 1 up front system easily.
                    Nothing against him, but hardly seemed interested during his latter months here , being unfair maybe if he wasn't fully fit

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                      He won't fit in with the pressing system.

Comment

I could see him going to Bournemouth rather than us. He did so much for us, that it looks so depressing seeing him in a Soton shirt, but that´s life, I suppose..
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          Austin was our original pressing striker so I don't know where that idea's come from... Give him a few months to get his fitness, playing off the bench while he does extra sessions in training, letting Polter run wild for that time... then unleash him.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                            We wouldn't pay for his life style.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                              Really? Chaz works hard for me.

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Nothing against him, but hardly seemed interested during his latter months here , being unfair maybe if he wasn't fully fit
                              Clearly was injured given his poor start to Saints life. The lad was pretty fair to us.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Austin was our original pressing striker so I don't know where that idea's come from... Give him a few months to get his fitness, playing off the bench while he does extra sessions in training, letting Polter run wild for that time... then unleash him.

Comment

Working...
                                X