Austin Coming Home ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
    Dont see charlie moving. HITC website is very hit and miss.. mostly miss. He moved to southampton for a reason. He wants to be down south and I'd only expect him to go anywhere else for CL aspirations. Everton are a little bit away from that.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      Been quoted by WLS....

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
        its the evening standard

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3320161.html

Comment

I will tell you all something for nothing - we cannot afford Charlie's wages and Southampton are very unlikely going to want to subsidise them for a loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            I will tell you all something for nothing - we cannot afford Charlie's wages and Southampton are very unlikely going to want to subsidise them for a loan.
            I was willing to pay for that intel.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              I was willing to pay for that intel.
              Oh in your case I've sent a PayPal request for payment.

Comment

This deal might seem more realistic when the transfer window closes and Charlie is still sitting on the bench for Southampton.

I have to say if Charlie wanted to come back on loan I think we would subsidies a a huge percentage of his wage as the board know with the team we have now and a fit Austin then we would have a extremely good chance of automatic promotion.

Comment

Feel sorry for him he's never really had break there

Him coming back would only make sense if we have realistic ambition of going up if that's not intention why spend loads on wages

Comment

Seems to be behind Long at Southampton, and only came on in the 83rd minute.

Hard for Charlie, arrived, got injured, then the manager that brought him to the club leaves!

Comment

Never been a fan of going backwards and players comimg back, but would love Chaz here to fire us to the Prem again.
                      But im really certain this will never ever happen. So many sides still in the premiership who would take him if Soton want to get rid. (Which i aso doubt)

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        This deal might seem more realistic when the transfer window closes and Charlie is still sitting on the bench for Southampton.

I have to say if Charlie wanted to come back on loan I think we would subsidies a a huge percentage of his wage as the board know with the team we have now and a fit Austin then we would have a extremely good chance of automatic promotion.
                        Annoyingly the loan window closes at the same time now. No more waiting to see who's unwanted and potentially signing decent players on loan

Comment

Personally would rather have Nakhi Wells on a perm than Austin on a loan.

Comment

Newest bowlarks rumour on twitter is Chaz to Newcastle for 12.5 million by Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Newest bowlarks rumour on twitter is Chaz to Newcastle for 12.5 million by Wednesday.
                              Why is that not true? Newcastle are in profit on the business they've done so far and Sissoko will be off soon for anything north of £25m.

Chaz is behind Long at least. Redmond played up front on Saturday instead of Chaz and they also have Rodriguez. £8.5m profit for 6 months is great business if the manager doesn't really like him or has his eye on a replacement within the £12.5m range.

Comment

So its Everton, Geordies or us. Some of its got to be bowlarks.

Comment

Working...
                                X