No announcement yet.

Hasselbaink out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That avatar of yours to me is the patron saint of realists, say one single word against any realist on this forum and that avatar appears protecting them like some Internet superhero, you are the patron saint of the realists, isn't that a compliment, does that deserve words?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Man city got hammered by leicester at home in the exact same score line as us, and this weekend lost at home again to spurs. So they have lost more home games than us recently and they are by far the most expensive squad in the country, ship happens, teams lose now and again, and we lost, we got mullered, it hurts but so what, it wasn't make or break.
      Why do so many people on here think we have this god given right to be winning every game and when we don't sack the manager and dof and get the chairman out.?

We are little old Qpr with no divine right to win any game and historically more often than not we actually don't , and if you've supported us long enough you will of seen that ten fold.
      Absolutely agree, Kevin. The over the top reactions by some on here is somewhat depressing and predictable. I guess they have a use as it makes the rest of us appreciate our own calm sanity all the more.

Comment

Embarrassing.
        Marlon Brando would turn in his grave.

Comment

No i can see you Macca and Hits being really kind as to give jfh till the end of the season. Very humble and generous of you all to be fair.
          Mods are allowed an opinion and to state the glaringly obvious about other users like yourself. Which I did.
          Swarming mate. Think about it. FFS. You're too much of a p rick to be a mod. Just as I am. Stanley or Brights, have a word with the fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Swarming mate. Think about it. FFS. You're too much of a p rick to be a mod. Just as I am. Stanley or Brights, have a word with the fella.
            It is swarming, when you all converge on any negative thread, i can give examples.

Comment

No i can see you Macca and Hits being really kind as to give jfh till the end of the season. Very humble and generous of you all to be fair.
              Mods are allowed an opinion and to state the glaringly obvious about other users like yourself. Which I did.
              Agree everyone is allowed an opinion otherwise what's the point of having a forum it would be very boring on here, and everyone wants us to be a club that is progressive.

Comment

It is swarming, when you all converge on any negative thread, i can give examples.
                Go f ack yourself you mad happy clapper. You're a disgrace of a mod. You're not stopping me from giving an opinion. As I said, someone sensible have a word with the fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                  Agree everyone is allowed an opinion otherwise what's the point of having a forum it would be very boring on here, and everyone wants us to be a club that is progressive.
                  Exactly Macca. . I actually enjoy reading everyone's opinion, makes this place what it is, but i also like to express one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Go f ack yourself you mad happy clapper. You're a disgrace of a mod. You're not stopping me from giving an opinion. As I said, someone sensible have a word with the fella.
                    I'm not stopping you in any way whatsoever, i enjoy them, and enjoy replying to them. Calm down eh.

Comment

Exactly Macca. . I actually enjoy reading everyone's opinion, makes this place what it is, but i also like to express one.
                      Do you rate JFH and happy with club at moment? Or like me are not entirely happy with manager and realize this could be a low 18 months BUT JFH must be give time, probably all of next season.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        Do you rate JFH and happy with club at moment? Or like me are not entirely happy with manager and realize this could be a low 18 months BUT JFH must be give time, probably all of next season.
                        I honestly think he can become a good manager for us mate, was never going to be easy taking over mid season, and the club should of done everything to get warnock to do the rest of the season for us , and signed JFH up to start when the season was over. Would of given him much more of a fair chance without this so easy to bestow on him criticism.
                        But saying that, who knows , maybe this half a season might do him good and benefit us even better for next season, only time will tell.
                        He does seem to know the game and maybe he knows there is no chance of achieving anything this season other than seeing what players to get rid of and what formation to play with the ones we have got and will want to keep.

Comment

I honestly think he can become a good manager for us mate, was never going to be easy taking over mid season, and the club should of done everything to get warnock to do the rest of the season for us , and signed JFH up to start when the season was over. Would of given him much more of a fair chance without this so easy to bestow on him criticism.
                          But saying that, who knows , maybe this half a season might do him good and benefit us even better for next season, only time will tell.
                          He does seem to know the game and maybe he knows there is no chance of achieving anything this season other than seeing what players to get rid of and what formation to play with the ones we have got and will want to keep.
                          Fair points there. He has to be given time, there is no doubt about that. Probably more time than most because of his inexperience. I think Tony has to get his cheque book out in the summer (as much as we're allowed given FFP) but not necessarily target lower leagues just players who see us as a step
                          Up and want to play for us.

Comment

Man city got hammered by leicester at home in the exact same score line as us, and this weekend lost at home again to spurs. So they have lost more home games than us recently and they are by far the most expensive squad in the country, ship happens, teams lose now and again, and we lost, we got mullered, it hurts but so what, it wasn't make or break.
                            Why do so many people on here think we have this god given right to be winning every game and when we don't sack the manager and dof and get the chairman out.?
                            We are little old Qpr with no divine right to win any game and historically more often than not we actually don't , and if you've supported us long enough you will of seen that ten fold.
                            Top, top post Kev. Nice one. 100% correct.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

i thionk the reality is i do love warnock

I THINK THE fantasy IS I DO LOVE WARNOCK
                              but the REALITY is he wont come back now so we will just have to not play two in midfield ever again
                              I HOPE
                              thats about it really

BUT MORE BAD RESULTS AND I WILL JOIN THE SACK JIMMY FLOYDE GANG BECAUSE I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Top, top post Kev. Nice one. 100% correct.
                                Funny how they've fired Pellegrini then, isn't it? If City took the advice of you two he'd have been given another contract on the basis of those two home defeats.....

Comment

Working...
                                X