Hasselbaink out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    I'm not comparing Ramsey with JFH. I'm saying that you had a point in that JFH has worse players and so mid table is about right. I'm saying that Warnock and Ramsey got us to just outside playoffs but JFH would be outside relegation zone.
    It's not about comparing them, its saying that the only reason they got there was because they had Austin and a couple others who aren't here any more. That is absolute certainty. In more absolute terms without context, your final point is relevant, but we know the situations were different and based on a few bits of info, with the current squad, We would be lower now had we kept ramsey and perhaps even warnock.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Agree with op, no more time, get rid now

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        Agree with op, no more time, get rid now
        Course you do.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
        X