If Ale fails to make it Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sanctuas35 View Post
    Have I missed something, what's wrong with Ale? Is he still Ill?
    Been playing in extreme pain , but doesn't want to let us down, but this week he thinks he will have to have a rest to recover.

Comment

I assume he will be staying past this summer, but do you guys and gals feel he needs perhaps to share the role with a new signing perhaps? A bit like Ledley King who was avaliable for say 20 games a season and was excellent in those but just had too many injuries to be available every match.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
        I assume he will be staying past this summer, but do you guys and gals feel he needs perhaps to share the role with a new signing perhaps? A bit like Ledley King who was avaliable for say 20 games a season and was excellent in those but just had too many injuries to be available every match.
        I think that was what Emyr Huws was going to be. Seemed to be exactly the same players from what I've seen.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Been playing in extreme pain , but doesn't want to let us down, but this week he thinks he will have to have a rest to recover.
          A rest from training.

Comment

What position does Petrasso play? Impressed in a few games earlier this season didn't he?
            You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Brisbane View Post
              What position does Petrasso play? Impressed in a few games earlier this season didn't he?
              Attacker. Plays on the wing. Not CM. There are only four CMs in the squad. Not counting Diakite.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                First time this season we don't play Henry. First time this season we're half decent. Do the math.......

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                  Yep. The winning numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                    Play Toszer he did enough to keep his spot. Just hope we don't make Jamie O'Hara look like Zidane again .
                    We did it again , he's world class against us !!

Feel a bit sorry for Toszer , he was hung out to dry the way that team was set up .

Comment

3 5 2 !!

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                        We did it again , he's world class against us !!

Feel a bit sorry for Toszer , he was hung out to dry the way that team was set up .
                        He wasn't hung out to dry, he's just crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          He wasn't hung out to dry, he's just crap.
                          An ever present in the side that finished 2nd last season, & a Hungarian international, suggests he isn't crap . We have to find the answer why he looks crap for us.

Comment

Not sure Luongo is so much better when we donīt play it on the floor. Anyway, how on earth did Totzser become this bad overnight?
                            Last edited by Shania; 14-02-2016, 01:29 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

What a f acking mug this man is. Thirty eight years of watching s hit does that to you, I guess. What a wonderful midfield performance we watched yesterday. The 352 of Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                Not sure Luongo is so much better when we donīt play it on the floor. Anyway, how on earth did Totzser become this bad overnight?
                                It wasn't overnight - he's been shiite every time I've seen him play for us. I.E all season. The question for me is, how come he was so rated at Watford?

Comment

Working...
                                X