No announcement yet.

If Ale fails to make it Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toszer without a doubt should be the replacement, he did well when he came on plus can take free kicks and corners and is more attack minded than Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Should never have let Ben Gladwin out, now his nee is playing up
      How would loaning a winger out who wasn't getting game time, effect this potential issue with who plays CM?

Comment

Play Toszer he did enough to keep his spot. Just hope we don't make Jamie O'Hara look like Zidane again .

Comment

Toszer did okay when he came on. The usual smattering of misplaced passes and no defensive tackles at all. He did have one good shot on goal and a took a couple of reasonable free kicks. But his lack of any defensive qualities really concerns me. Faurlin's absence leaves a big hole defensively, and for me, Henry is the right player to fill that hole, not Toszer. For my money, Henry gets far too much stick on here. When he was being slated earlier in the season, he usually had Toszer alongside him, and it was Toszer who was the weak link (IMO), not Henry. But Henry took (most of) the flak.

Comment

should definitely stick with tozser
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Tozer has been woeful all season, but finally turned up last Saturday. Which ever permutation we've played in the 2 in 4231 or the middle in 442 Kelvin has been the common link.... Until last Saturday. Kelvin and Faurlin is an ugly combination.

Comment

Tozser over Henry for me. Not too dis-similar to Ale

Comment

Not much in it for me, Henry gives you more defensively and Tozser more going forward. Neither outstanding so depends what the rest of the side is and the balance we need.

Comment

What I've heard from the bloke who sits next to me is that someone who worked with Watford in the past was amazed that Toszer hasn't been a regular for us, but thinks he can thrive in a midfield 2 as against Ipswich.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Either stifle the attack but shore up the defence or leave ourselves vulnerable to being over-run yet keep an attacking momentum.

I have absolutely slated Tozser on here time and time again but if it came down to it, I'd play him over Henry just so we keep fluidity in the attack from midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Tozer has been woeful all season, but finally turned up last Saturday. Which ever permutation we've played in the 2 in 4231 or the middle in 442 Kelvin has been the common link.... Until last Saturday. Kelvin and Faurlin is an ugly combination.
                        Has not played much - in the last 15 games is 1 start and 2 subs with a grand total of 135 minutes played - maybe it is time to give the guy a break

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                          How would loaning a winger out who wasn't getting game time, effect this potential issue with who plays CM?
                          From qpr.co.....While he was used as a left wing-back at times, Ben's best position is certainly in midfield and probably in an advanced role just behind the strikers.

Another site....The versatile 22-year-old can play left wing-back, as a left-sided centre half and virtually anywhere in midfield.

Cannot find anywhere saying that he's a winger.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                            Play Toszer he did enough to keep his spot. Just hope we don't make Jamie O'Hara look like Zidane again .

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                              Has not played much - in the last 15 games is 1 start and 2 subs with a grand total of 135 minutes played - maybe it is time to give the guy a break
                              He'd play next to Luongo in 442 if Faurlin's out if I picked the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                You're probably thinking of Doughty, who has been loaned out.
                                That's the fella, cheers. So let me get this right - we loan our fer, doughtly and sandro leaving us a couple of donkeys, an injury prone faurlin and luongo who couldn't get in the team until we were desperate? Confused....

Comment

Working...
                                X