Ramsey influence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
    Twitter is fantastic for news and updates from official sources. It's also remarkably efficient in getting responses off companies that would usually be unachievable.

You need to take things said by non official channels with a pinch of salt however or you will be forever in arguments.
    This! It's pretty hard to generalize about any form of social media, it's all over the place!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHillman View Post
      Cheers mate, but I will probably regret it!

Good, bout time we had some new realists on here.

Welcome aboard the good ship of truth comrad
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
        What have you read, and where have you read it? What are your sources? Not trying to be snarky at all, I'm just curious.

And Brighton are currently in with a good shout of promotion - we are not. We're a mid-championship team with limited financial ressources because of past spending. Unless he has a big heart for QPR as we all have, Brighton is the logical choice for him and many other footballers.
        What have I read , whats on here , what is the sources this thread , thats why I asked so now we are a level that we cant compete with Brighton who are having their 1st descent season in yonks ,
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 05-02-2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

What have you read, and where have you read it? What are your sources? Not trying to be snarky at all, I'm just curious.

And Brighton are currently in with a good shout of promotion - we are not. We're a mid-championship team with limited financial ressources because of past spending. Unless he has a big heart for QPR as we all have, Brighton is the logical choice for him and many other footballers.
          What have read , whats on here , what is the sources this thread , thats whyI asked so now we are at level that we cant compete with Brighton who are having their 1st descent season in yonks ,

Comment

Maybe Brighton offered him a better deal and that is why he turned us down.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              What have read , whats on here , what is the sources this thread , thats whyI asked so now we are at level that we cant compete with Brighton who are having their 1st descent season in yonks ,
              Sorry, I misunderstood you, I thought you were backing up the tweeted rumours mentioned in this thread.

As was mentioned, Brighton has a newer stadium, better facilities, much larger home attendance, a promotion shout, and no FFP fine looming. So choosing Brighton would make a lot more sense, yes. And as was also mentioned, this player didn't choose between us and Brighton. Our offer was not accepted by his club, so we were not a possible choice for him.
              QPR since 1993
              WATRB since 2015
              First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Sorry, I misunderstood you, I thought you were backing up the tweeted rumours mentioned in this thread.

As was mentioned, Brighton has a newer stadium, better facilities, much larger home attendance, a promotion shout, and no FFP fine looming. So choosing Brighton would make a lot more sense, yes. And as was also mentioned, this player didn't choose between us and Brighton. Our offer was not accepted by his club, so we were not a possible choice for him.
                Exactly our level

Comment

#justbeingarealist
                  QPR since 1993
                  WATRB since 2015
                  First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Wow what we do without you!

Comment

#justbeingarealist
                      Fcku all to do with being any such thing just makes a mockery of the way we surrendered our premier league status under Ramsey

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        i don't think he turned us down i think his club rejected our offer.

Comment

QPR knew there was a 600,000 deal of the table from Brighton so Les offered 300,000. Basically, they decided they didn't want the player even though the manager did. Smoke and mirrors chaps.. And FFS will someone please hug Fordy. He sounds a bit jealous.. almost bitter

Comment

Anti rangers? You sound upset. Why don't you go off and listen to OBH. He really tells it as it is!

Comment

Cheers buddy. What you see is what you get and its not pretty.

Unless its OBH, then its all rosey in the garden of QPR

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHillman View Post
                                QPR knew there was a 600,000 deal of the table from Brighton so Les offered 300,000. Basically, they decided they didn't want the player even though the manager did. Smoke and mirrors chaps.. And FFS will someone please hug Fordy. He sounds a bit jealous.. almost bitter
                                Are there additions to the supposed £600k? Maybe (if true obviously) Les thought he just wasn't worth the money? Maybe TF just didn't want to waste more money on an unknown, unproven player unless it was a cheap gamble?

Comment

Working...
                                X