Ramsey influence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    You are only supposed to post facts here! First rumour ever on this forum!
    Absolutely nothing wrong with rumours, but this is defamation.

Comment

• And let's just dissect this for a moment. Les was fundamental in choosing JFH. Now, just a few weeks later, he's deliberately undermining him. Does that make any sense to anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Absolutely nothing wrong with rumours, but this is defamation.
        Don't think so. Been much worse here.
        This may be the most intressing thread here since ricrocgate and that was years ago.

Comment

• Even if this was to be true JFH has been allowed to bring in El Khayati, Washington and Ingram. If Les didn't fancy this Skalak pretty sure it's his job to say no to the coach if he doesn't rate him. Maybe Les even let Jimmy go for him for a certain amount of money so we wasn't over spending. Either way the start of the rumour was that Ramsey blocked the move which now we know is total ########.

Comment

• Find it impossible to believe Ramsey blocked anything. Les yes, Ramsey no. But hope they didn't judge Skalak on little more than a friendly. If so, that's Redknapp-esque unprofessionalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkHillman View Post
              I post what it is, up to you to believe what you want. Funny how Les came out today to clarify it! Like I say, you don't have to believe me
              very fair point that, how many times has it been explained by the powers that be to the reason why we never completed a transfer? hardly any.

something does indeed smell fishy about all this.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                And let's just dissect this for a moment. Les was fundamental in choosing JFH. Now, just a few weeks later, he's deliberately undermining him. Does that make any sense to anyone?
                it does if you wanted a puppet who you could manipulate.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

One day people might realise I just want the club run correctly. Anti QPR? I travel too far with rangers to be anti. People have stopped going.. I won't! More of a concerned fan.
                  mark... a genuine question about the tweets. particularly this one:

Mark Hillman ‏@hillmania Feb 4

This jiri lad, Les said he will check him out. Flew to game in Germany with CR! So the new development expert is head of recruitment?

i wasn't clear if you'd been told that ramsey had become the new head of recruitment (which seems to be what people thought you were saying) or were just guessing that because ramsey was there that he somehow had a veto. which was it?

personally i've no problem with a lot of views being taken on potential incomings (my logic being that the more people that would have looked at, say, swp, the more people would have said "nah, i don't think so. don't offer a long contract on big wages whatever you do"). whether ramsey is a good manager or not, i think he knows enough to give an opinion about whether someone's a good player or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    it does if you wanted a puppet who you could manipulate.
                    So you really think JFH is a puppet Les can manipulate?

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                      mark... a genuine question about the tweets. particularly this one:

Mark Hillman ‏@hillmania Feb 4

This jiri lad, Les said he will check him out. Flew to game in Germany with CR! So the new development expert is head of recruitment?

i wasn't clear if you'd been told that ramsey had become the new head of recruitment (which seems to be what people thought you were saying) or were just guessing that because ramsey was there that he somehow had a veto. which was it?

personally i've no problem with a lot of views being taken on potential incomings (my logic being that the more people that would have looked at, say, swp, the more people would have said "nah, i don't think so. don't offer a long contract on big wages whatever you do"). whether ramsey is a good manager or not, i think he knows enough to give an opinion about whether someone's a good player or not.
                      Good point

Comment

• It's rather depressing to see the usual suspects so desperate to believe this nonsense even though the story has changed countless times. Hashtag boy is becoming beyond a parody now it's pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                          It's rather depressing to see the usual suspects so desperate to believe this nonsense even though the story has changed countless times. Hashtag boy is becoming beyond a parody now it's pathetic

Comment

I standby it 100% Les is poison & he will bring us down. Save this message so you can look back & say.. Hmmm, he was right!
                            You allright there?
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Are we still talking about a player that chose a club with a spanking new stadium, great training facility's and in the playoffs!!
                              This sought of thing happens all the time
                              Move on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                #ThreadOfTheWeek

#HenryToVillaInSecondPlace
                                Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up with that Henry news.
                                My mate who supports Villa was raging when I text him, ruined his night for a while !!

Comment

Working...
                                X