Ramsey influence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkHillman View Post
    QPR knew there was a 600,000 deal of the table from Brighton so Les offered 300,000. Basically, they decided they didn't want the player even though the manager did. Smoke and mirrors chaps.. And FFS will someone please hug Fordy. He sounds a bit jealous.. almost bitter
    So you're saying Les is guilty of subterfuge, making a token offer that was meant to somehow give the appearance of trying to get the player, but really it was just to delude JFH?

And you expect us to just believe that?

That's a pretty strong accusation.

Comment

Hillman, you alter your story relative to the news that is being posted. With the original news, we knew we were in for Skalak but that's about it. We then knew that LF and CR went to watch him. You then said that CR blocked the move. Then the news came from LF's mouth that we put in a bid that was rejected so you changed your story to CR allowed a bid, but it was knowingly lower than what Brighton put in. It's almost like you are making it up as you go along.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Not asking you to believe anything

Comment

As you know, Les has come out to clarify this story today. It's like writing the news.

Comment

Not asking you to believe anything
            Why post it then? It's a scurrilous rumour, the way you've framed it.

Comment

QPR knew there was a 600,000 deal of the table from Brighton so Les offered 300,000. Basically, they decided they didn't want the player even though the manager did. Smoke and mirrors chaps.. And FFS will someone please hug Fordy. He sounds a bit jealous.. almost bitter
              Jealous of someone getting dud info then pretty much mugging yourself off as you keep back tracking and changing the story. Nah mate you're alright

Comment

I post what it is, up to you to believe what you want. Funny how Les came out today to clarify it! Like I say, you don't have to believe me

Comment

*hugs*

Comment

I post what it is, up to you to believe what you want. Funny how Les came out today to clarify it! Like I say, you don't have to believe me
                    You haven't posted 'what is' - far from it - you've posted a rumour that Les was involved in subterfuge, to deliberately deceive his manager. Without any evidence whatsoever to back it up.

Comment

• I bought the news before QPR did on this one. Fact

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkHillman View Post
                        I bought the news before QPR did on this one. Fact
                        So that makes your accusation true too, does it?

Comment

• One day people might realise I just want the club run correctly. Anti QPR? I travel too far with rangers to be anti. People have stopped going.. I won't! More of a concerned fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkHillman View Post
                            One day people might realise I just want the club run correctly. Anti QPR? I travel too far with rangers to be anti. People have stopped going.. I won't! More of a concerned fan.
                            Whether you're a concerned fan or not is not in question. The point is you've posted a rumour that implies Les is guilty of deliberately misleading the manager - yet in a rather clumsy way - with a purportedly half-hearted offer that was designed to be rejected. So your implication is that Les is deliberately deceiving and undermining the wishes of his manager. And your rumour is designed to help the 'club run correctly' how exactly? By briefing against Les through insinuation you hope to bring about his downfall?

Comment

• I standby it 100% Les is poison & he will bring us down. Save this message so you can look back & say.. Hmmm, he was right!

Comment

• You are only supposed to post facts here! First rumour ever on this forum!

Comment

Working...
                                X