Ramsey influence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Found this tweet interesting, not just the substance of it but that it was retweeted by legsofwood.

any truth in this?

Mark Hillman @hillmania
    CR, our sacked manager is now deciding on JFH players. JFH wanted Jiri Skalak. CR blocked it! JFH is fuming #QPR #shambles
    Retweeted by Mikele Leigertwood
    Heard this too that JFH wanted to get in this Czech guy and the DOF & Ramsey said no, so now the guy we sacked is now dictating who the current manager buys, it's disgusting, this club really need to get a grip because when it all goes #### up JFH will get the blame when the DOF and whatever job he gave his mates title is, will step aside saying its JFHs FAULT, This club really needs to get. The so called DOF out

Comment

"We watched him and made an offer, but it was turned down," said Ferdinand.
      "It was disappointing but we knew at the time he was likely to join another club. He's a good player and we would have liked him."

Source

Tin foil hats off, people.
      QPR since 1993
      WATRB since 2015
      First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Heard this too that JFH wanted to get in this Czech guy and the DOF & Ramsey said no, so now the guy we sacked is now dictating who the current manager buys, it's disgusting, this club really need to get a grip because when it all goes #### up JFH will get the blame when the DOF and whatever job he gave his mates title is, will step aside saying its JFHs FAULT, This club really needs to get. The so called DOF out
        You really haven't read through this thread have you Dave?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Did you actually hear it or read it on mark hillmans twitter dave?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHillman View Post
            Wow
            Rather than try & explain himself he posts that ? Wow indeed .

Comment

Firstly, I think Fordy needs a hug. Secondly, I don't have to explain myself to anyone. Anyone who KNOW's me, will know there is no agenda. I still go home and away with QPR and spend my hard earned doing so. The people who praised me for the Charlie Austin & Matty Phillips info have soon turned. More faces than Big Ben. So, I will no longer share any info as lets be honest, its not worth it. You can pick holes in someone's else's tweets. Obviously this doesn't apply to all of you. Let's see what happens over the next few weeks.. But you wont hear it from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Welcome to the forum Mark.
                Cheers mate, but I will probably regret it!

Comment

Firstly, I think Fordy needs a hug. Secondly, I don't have to explain myself to anyone. Anyone who KNOW's me, will know there is no agenda. I still go home and away with QPR and spend my hard earned doing so. The people who praised me for the Charlie Austin & Matty Phillips info have soon turned. More faces than Big Ben. So, I will no longer share any info as lets be honest, its not worth it. You can pick holes in someone's else's tweets. Obviously this doesn't apply to all of you. Let's see what happens over the next few weeks.. But you wont hear it from me!
                  Welcome to the forum Mark, I don't know u for #### so welcome.

Ferdinand has stated that the bid for Shalak was rejected. Is that bull?

Comment

Here he is!!!! Well done on talking absolute ######## when we now know that we had a bid rejected for this Skalak, even though supposedly Ramsey blocked a move for him you might aswell tell us your source now as it looks like he's done you like a kipper

Comment

Hillman, Finney, Dave Mac and Kev Gallen are all anti Rangers non stop on twitter and stirring the pot all the time.
                      Oldbighead just challenges them so he gets accused of being Taylor by the gang of four,
                      Don't know why, maybe they all think they might get a job if they keep unsettling those in charge at the moment and they do one.

Comment

The fact that Les is DoF and that a failed manager holds an executive position at the club with footballing responsibility is enough of a worry to make speculation meaningless.

The club is being run by people who, imo, are not sufficiently experienced to do their jobs - between them they have no form in the book. All of which is fine if you are playing a long game and prepared to take a punt. But when Ramsey got the boot it was on the grounds that ' we had a realistic chance of promotion ' which Ramsey was thought unable to achieve. The fact that we're no more likely to achieve it under the current regime is inconvenient, so now we're being spun a rebuild line.

End of the day if you take the most unsuccessful investor in the history of football - Tone - out of the picture, you're still left with Les. I wouldn't have him running a works outing, but there you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Hillman, Finney, Dave Mac and Kev Gallen are all anti Rangers ...
                          Have you ever considered having your head examined? Being critical of some aspects of the current state of affairs at the club is as much indicative of being "anti-Rangers" as your recent jury duty is indicative of your pending invitation on Judge Judy.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
                            "We watched him and made an offer, but it was turned down," said Ferdinand.
                            "It was disappointing but we knew at the time he was likely to join another club. He's a good player and we would have liked him."

Source

Tin foil hats off, people.
                            I only know what I have read ! but does this this say we have reached a level where we cant compete with Brighton for a players signature

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              I only know what I have read ! but does this this say we have reached a level where we cant compete with Brighton for a players signature
                              What have you read, and where have you read it? What are your sources? Not trying to be snarky at all, I'm just curious.

And Brighton are currently in with a good shout of promotion - we are not. We're a mid-championship team with limited financial ressources because of past spending. Unless he has a big heart for QPR as we all have, Brighton is the logical choice for him and many other footballers.
                              QPR since 1993
                              WATRB since 2015
                              First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                The offer was turned down so we didn't even speak to him. So who knows. Brighton have a brand new stadium and state of the art training ground. Also in contention for promotion, so not like its an easy choice to chose us.

Comment

Working...
                                X