Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Khayati Out!

Comment

Hope this Nasser doesn't come in for as much stick as our original one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        we have made 8 signings this season of players playing in leagues lower than the one we currently occupy.

im not asking for champions league players, i would like to see us pick off a few players from rival clubs in our own divison.
        We might not have the dough to do that and guaranteed if we did people would moan there s hit unless it's top player from championship with big fee. Remember pre season we looked at Daryl Murphy and there was meltdown saying he was rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          We might not have the dough to do that and guaranteed if we did people would moan there s hit unless it's top player from championship with big fee. Remember pre season we looked at Daryl Murphy and there was meltdown saying he was rubbish.
          so we cannot compete for championship players now? ffs give me murphy over el #### any day. farking burton for christ sake.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Why don't we loan out Petrasso and sign a free player from amateur league? Would be a good business.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              Why don't we loan out Petrasso and sign a free player from amateur league? Would be a good business.
              mental aint it timmy, and people here think we will be challanging for promotion next year or the year after

Comment

mental aint it timmy, and people here think we will be challanging for promotion next year or the year after
                The more we save the better.

Comment

#DownTheLeaguesWeGoToOblivion

#ElKantIsShite

Comment

good signing, means we are not paying silly money, also seems like he has a relationship with JFH, as taraabt did with warnock.
                    Confidence player.

Comment

This hitman fella is a troll. #ProbablyFulham

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Me thinks some fans are still drawn by big names and champions league medals

This is a proper old school QPR signing type of signing we made when I feel in love with the club
                        Exactly this pal. Players hungry for success.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                          your name suits you fella. related to tw by any chance?

as for being foolham, why dont you go and fark yourself.

as for being a troll, i state my opinions and air my views, if you dont like them............ tough shyte.

Comment

I dont see why everyone is getting on his back already, we need to support him, we cant exactly say he wont do well for us before he has even signed a contract. I am skeptical of his attitude but it seems like a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                              Must be on a fulham forum then if everyone I disagree with is a fool!!. Dont always agree with Hits but at least he has the nuts to say it as it is and stand by what he believes. Rangers and top poster Hits imo.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

we have made 8 signings this season of players playing in leagues lower than the one we currently occupy.

im not asking for champions league players, i would like to see us pick off a few players from rival clubs in our own divison.
                                Smithies, Gobern and Mackie this season

Comment

Working...
                                X