El Khayati - 350k.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brewer in peace View Post
    You might as well have him,seems as though he has spat his dummy out since Jimmy left.
    Never even made the starting eleven Tuesday,and when he has gets subbed most games.
    Certainly seems like a confidence player to me,and at the moment he looks shot.
    Looks like he's hanging the lot on his relationship with Jimmy and if this move doesn't happen he will disappear as quick as he arrived.
    Having said all that on his day a cracking player who technically can beat players at will,put good balls in and will do a good amount of tracking back
    The one comparison to make is Maghoma at Birmingham, El Kayati is a far better player at this stage of his career than Maghoma who spent four years at Burton,and not doing bad in the championship now so you never know.
    And that is why he plays for Burton.

Proper rightsort by the sound of it.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer in peace View Post
      You might as well have him,seems as though he has spat his dummy out since Jimmy left.
      Never even made the starting eleven Tuesday,and when he has gets subbed most games.
      Certainly seems like a confidence player to me,and at the moment he looks shot.
      Looks like he's hanging the lot on his relationship with Jimmy and if this move doesn't happen he will disappear as quick as he arrived.
      Having said all that on his day a cracking player who technically can beat players at will,put good balls in and will do a good amount of tracking back
      The one comparison to make is Maghoma at Birmingham, El Kayati is a far better player at this stage of his career than Maghoma who spent four years at Burton,and not doing bad in the championship now so you never know.
      So if JFH signs him, things don't work out and JFH leaves/ gets the bullet, we are left with this fella.

On the positive side he could up his game under JFH in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        And that is why he plays for Burton.

Proper rightsort by the sound of it.
        And you're a negative sod !

Comment

"El Coyote" will be his nickname when he signs
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

i love this player so hope we get him

i love this player and hope we get him ,this is the way to build qpr using lower league players that want to raise there game and this player could replace phillips on the wing if we unload him
            also i hope we keep chery and i think these two would do well together,thats just my thoughts anyway
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

If he can play as a striker would be a good signing because we are looking for a third striker to cover if either of the other two get injured. Will be hard to sign an out an out striker if he wont be offered first team football.

Comment

Not in the burton squad today. 'Not in the right frame of mind' according to their assistant manager.. This story may have some legs to it

Comment

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
                  Not in the burton squad today. 'Not in the right frame of mind' according to their assistant manager.. This story may have some legs to it
                  Whilst he sounds good on his day, I don't know if as others have said he may be a bit of a bad influence. I wouldn't want his attitude around if Jimmy got sacked(I really hope he doesnt as seems.to be building a good ethos) Hope he only gets a short term contract if he arrives.

Comment

Seems like more of a winger or a number 10
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I wonder how Robsondinho rates this player? His assesments are usually spot on.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

"A fee has been agreed with a Championship club for Burton Albion's top scorer Nasser el Khayati #Brewers " - BBC Sport Derby
                        https://twitter.com/BBCDerbySport/st...81990130176000
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

^^
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

350k apparently

Comment

Will be 27 next week. Squad player? Sounds quite uninspiring tbh.

Comment

So is the prospect of keeping Matt Phillips,IMO.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X