Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

A 26 yr old striker that has scored 3 goals in half a season and then 8 goals all of this season doesn't sound like what we need.

Comment

That would be an interesting signing, if it happens.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            A 26 yr old striker that has scored 3 goals in half a season and then 8 goals all of this season doesn't sound like what we need.
            Plus 3 assists. Top scorer at Burton this season. Maybe JFH knows him better?

Comment

No but for a big offer he could be a QPR player��

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Ok, now you have convinced me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  I remember reading an article about him when Jimmy took over as a possible player that he may bring with him.
                  It said he can also play as a winger or just behind the striker.
                  Maybe he is more of a creator, and a replacement if we shift Phillips or Fer.

Comment

I'm sure I read that JFH played him on the wing at Burton?
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      I'm sure I read that JFH played him on the wing at Burton?
                      If he plays on the wing then that isn't a bad return for a winger I guess and we certainly need one. Just looking at Burton's results they get a lot of 1-0's so guess top scorer wouldnt be too high. Whether he is worth it will depend on his contract. Willing to give a chance, just dont want us to start bringing in players for the sake of it as could play youth if there is no one good enough in this window.

Comment

If he plays on the wing then that isn't a bad return for a winger I guess and we certainly need one. Just looking at Burton's results they get a lot of 1-0's so guess top scorer wouldnt be too high. Whether he is worth it will depend on his contract. Willing to give a chance, just dont want us to start bringing in players for the sake of it as could play youth if there is no one good enough in this window.
                        Jimmy has said that he has targets in mind and those that will be right for the club.
                        Maybe he is a player that he knows will give 100%.

Cant see him costing much though if we do sign him.

Comment

You might as well have him,seems as though he has spat his dummy out since Jimmy left.
                          Never even made the starting eleven Tuesday,and when he has gets subbed most games.
                          Certainly seems like a confidence player to me,and at the moment he looks shot.
                          Looks like he's hanging the lot on his relationship with Jimmy and if this move doesn't happen he will disappear as quick as he arrived.
                          Having said all that on his day a cracking player who technically can beat players at will,put good balls in and will do a good amount of tracking back
                          The one comparison to make is Maghoma at Birmingham, El Kayati is a far better player at this stage of his career than Maghoma who spent four years at Burton,and not doing bad in the championship now so you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer in peace View Post
                            You might as well have him,seems as though he has spat his dummy out since Jimmy left.
                            Never even made the starting eleven Tuesday,and when he has gets subbed most games.
                            Certainly seems like a confidence player to me,and at the moment he looks shot.
                            Looks like he's hanging the lot on his relationship with Jimmy and if this move doesn't happen he will disappear as quick as he arrived.
                            Having said all that on his day a cracking player who technically can beat players at will,put good balls in and will do a good amount of tracking back
                            The one comparison to make is Maghoma at Birmingham, El Kayati is a far better player at this stage of his career than Maghoma who spent four years at Burton,and not doing bad in the championship now so you never know.
                            when it comes to 'spitting out dummies' Brewer, we are well used to it here. Thanks for the appraisal
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Has hitc.com ever got anything right?
                              Don't rate the site but I think this signing is nailed on. If not this transfer deadline then in the summer!

Comment

Working...
                              X