• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Whats that got to do with Poultry?
    Nothing........it's just not eggceptable! Ha ha

Comment

So many games we could have won under JFH - I bet he is feeling pretty down on his cluck at the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
        Lyme didn't you mean mallards ...
        missed opportunity TBlock, can I nominate Tarbie for his 'who ruffled your feathers' as my favourite. Still got the smile on my face
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          missed opportunity TBlock, can I nominate Tarbie for his 'who ruffled your feathers' as my favourite. Still got the smile on my face
          Yeah deffo, was so good I didn't even notice it till ginge lol'ed at it

Comment

We need a win soon. Hopefully we can pullet out of the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Give it a rest for christ sake... You lot are never happy on here.

No matter what manager that comes in, it will not make a difference this season!
              We have one of the brightest young managers in the country (a young manager that everyone has been crying out for) and some of you lot want him out after 2 and half months! Its ridiculous, it really really is.

We may not have had the rub of the green with results because of our defending but the turnaround in individual player form (like Polter, Hoilett, Smithies) shows the way we are heading and the manager JFH is, that as well as the signings now being made. It's what we've all cried out for, for years and now its happening people still find a reason to have a moan about something.

It just shows that no matter what the club do and no matter what they try and do to please the fans, with a lot of the dullards that support QPR, its only ever going to be about winning every game - Which is not possible by the way!! Rome wasn't built in a day and this re-building with a young manager, introducing young signings on suitable wages, paying suitable fees for them - Is what we all wanted and what we need!

Have whatever manager you want in but we'll only ever finish mid-table this season and you'll only be crying out for his head after 10 games as well.

JFH has my backing and will always have my backing at this football club... It's about time we stuck with a manager and especially a young one now!
              Top post

Comment

Honestly you guys crack me up. Actually I would have replied earlier but I chickened out - sometimes you really feel that you have to walk on eggshells round here for fear of upsetting someone.

Comment

Originally posted by davidla80 View Post
                  Honestly you guys crack me up. Actually I would have replied earlier but I chickened out - sometimes you really feel that you have to walk on eggshells round here for fear of upsetting someone.
                  well if you want to make an omelette you've got to crack a few eggs.

Comment

@gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Could I just ask mate, for my knowledge, is it the concept of the use of stats or the stats themselves that you disagree with?
                      IMO stats don't make a player or performance. Think most of it is based on quantity than quality. Look at Joe Allen, I bet his stats are incredible. But he is pony, he passes sideways most of the time, little 5-10 yard balls.. Not very risky or entertaining.

I know your a big fan of Onouha but for me, he was dreadful early on in the season, but he was ranked as one of the best defenders. He has sorted himself out and I think him and Hall are building a great partnership.

Just don't believe stats tell the whole story.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by davidla80 View Post
                        Don't you mean we quack you up mate?

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          Gutted I've lost to Tarbie, the taste of defeat is really hard to swallow

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                            Gutted I've lost to Tarbie, the taste of defeat is really hard to swallow
                            I'm pretty sure that a swallow isn't poultry........don't mean to be a c*ck or nothing....just saying!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              I'm pretty sure that a swallow isn't poultry........don't mean to be a c*ck or nothing....just saying!
                              Would habe been funnier if the word c o c k wasn't banned.

Comment

Well said mate, with you !!.....we got nothing to loose this season , give the man a chance ffs, !!!!! RRRRssssssss !!...

How the #### does this work !!,, this was supposed to be a reply to West London is Rss's Avatar West London is Rss Post !!!,,, Supporting Jimmy...bollix.
                                Last edited by QPRActon; 26-01-2016, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X