No announcement yet.

Is it acceptable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the irony of the OP and cohorts calling QPR fans idiots and dullards and missing the ####-take
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Even if we finish below where we are now at the end of the season, my faith is fully in JFH to rebuild this club!
      This. We have to stop making ourselves a laughing Stock now. Changing managers every second month does us no good.
      I do also like that JFH is giving his Whole squad a chance. He doesnt seem to have any particular favourites which is good for the team-morale.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Nearly every muppet on here mate - This place is beyond a joke these days.

I feel embarrassed to be a QPR fan on here when i read the view being expressed about JFH

Try not to get so eggsasperrated mate, too many muppets on here I agree.

Sure JFH will come good in time.

Anyway, I'm off down the doctors to get checked out.

I'm worried I've got bird flu............................been feeling peckish all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          Try not to get so eggsasperrated mate, too many muppets on here I agree.

Sure JFH will come good in time.

Anyway, I'm off down the doctors to get checked out.

I'm worried I've got bird flu............................been feeling peckish all afternoon.
          try not to worry. You have probably just spent too long COOPed up.

Comment

Some people are always pecking up on the negatives
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Gosh, never felt so loved with some of these comments, 😁
              Seriously though. I'm just putting a question out there.

Believe it or not, I have not once asked for JFH to be sacked. Ginge will attest to that.
              But surely it's coming to a point where we need to see some sort of improvement on the pitch.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I love all of the puns lads but back to the main point, there are a few things to consider when comparing what JFH has done to those before him. Has the club improved in areas? 100% we have, consider the backroom stuff which I'm sure JFH has something to do with. Bringing in two players without any fuss is a marked improvement on before, as well as letting one go without any real long term speculation on the target. Look at our defensive record. In the 19 Matches before JFH came in, we scored 24 and conceded 25. Thats 1.32 Goals per game Conceded and 1.26 scored. Look at the results since JFH, we've only conceded 1.1 goals per game and have scored 1.22. That's even more impressive given that Austin only made 1 start and a 30 minute sub appearance under JFH.
                Looking at Whoscored.com and their player ratings as well, you can see that certain individuals have improved significantly under JFH. Under Chris Ramsey, Grant Hall had an average rating of 6.62. Under JFH, this has risen massively to 7.31. Same goes for Hoilett, who's gone from a 6.3 rating under CR for the 3 cameo appearances this season as well as 6.66 in his previous 3 seasons all the way up to an average of 7.12. And of course the obvious case of Seb Polter, who's confidence has grown massively since JFH has taken a risk and started him more often.
                I think there is plenty to look forward to with JFH at the helm and we cannot just start complaining because 'its the QPR way' as some fans here like to believe. This is no eggsageration either lads, let's just get behind the man and watch this team and any team he builds thrive.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  I love all of the puns lads but back to the main point, there are a few things to consider when comparing what JFH has done to those before him. Has the club improved in areas? 100% we have, consider the backroom stuff which I'm sure JFH has something to do with. Bringing in two players without any fuss is a marked improvement on before, as well as letting one go without any real long term speculation on the target. Look at our defensive record. In the 19 Matches before JFH came in, we scored 24 and conceded 25. Thats 1.32 Goals per game Conceded and 1.26 scored. Look at the results since JFH, we've only conceded 1.1 goals per game and have scored 1.22. That's even more impressive given that Austin only made 1 start and a 30 minute sub appearance under JFH.
                  Looking at Whoscored.com and their player ratings as well, you can see that certain individuals have improved significantly under JFH. Under Chris Ramsey, Grant Hall had an average rating of 6.62. Under JFH, this has risen massively to 7.31. Same goes for Hoilett, who's gone from a 6.3 rating under CR for the 3 cameo appearances this season as well as 6.66 in his previous 3 seasons all the way up to an average of 7.12. And of course the obvious case of Seb Polter, who's confidence has grown massively since JFH has taken a risk and started him more often.
                  I think there is plenty to look forward to with JFH at the helm and we cannot just start complaining because 'its the QPR way' as some fans here like to believe. This is no eggsageration either lads, let's just get behind the man and watch this team and any team he builds thrive.
                  #I♥drossball.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    #I♥drossball.
                    You are yolking aren't you ?
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                      You are yolking aren't you ?
                      #flick2kick

Comment

One of the funniest threads I've seen on here for ages. I thought all the yolks would have put hits in a foul mood but t(hen) I saw he was quite happy.

Comment

He's a c0ck

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            the irony of the OP and cohorts calling QPR fans idiots and dullards and missing the ####-take
                            Lyme didn't you mean mallards ...

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                              Lyme didn't you mean mallards ...
                              He ducked that pun

Comment

It would be fowl to dismiss him so swiftly

Comment

Working...
                                X