Is it acceptable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it acceptable

With the happy lot preaching rebuild, rebuild after every game that we fail to win, is it acceptable, rebuild or not, for any manager to go over two and a half months / 10 matches with 1 poultry win to his name.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

it doesn't look good only 1 win

Comment

That's a difficult one, bit chicken and egg.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        With the happy lot preaching rebuild, rebuild after every game that we fail to win, is it acceptable, rebuild or not, for any manager to go over two and a half months / 10 matches with 1 poultry win to his name.
        How many has he lost?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          By the time we rebuild there won't be enough cement to go around
          You Rsssssss

Comment

If your not happy don't go
            R's

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              LOL. 1 poultry win...

Comment

Was jimmy the dream manager ?
                R's

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  I agree.

To be honest though, all these defeats are putting me in a foul mood! ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    I agree.

To be honest though, all these defeats are putting me in a foul mood! ha ha
                    These puns are just eggshausting !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      I think they're eggcellent!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Anyway, on a slightly different subject. If we get a new stadium, do you reckon we'll be able to fillet?

Comment

Give it a rest for christ sake... You lot are never happy on here.

No matter what manager that comes in, it will not make a difference this season!
                          We have one of the brightest young managers in the country (a young manager that everyone has been crying out for) and some of you lot want him out after 2 and half months! Its ridiculous, it really really is.

We may not have had the rub of the green with results because of our defending but the turnaround in individual player form (like Polter, Hoilett, Smithies) shows the way we are heading and the manager JFH is, that as well as the signings now being made. It's what we've all cried out for, for years and now its happening people still find a reason to have a moan about something.

It just shows that no matter what the club do and no matter what they try and do to please the fans, with a lot of the dullards that support QPR, its only ever going to be about winning every game - Which is not possible by the way!! Rome wasn't built in a day and this re-building with a young manager, introducing young signings on suitable wages, paying suitable fees for them - Is what we all wanted and what we need!

Have whatever manager you want in but we'll only ever finish mid-table this season and you'll only be crying out for his head after 10 games as well.

JFH has my backing and will always have my backing at this football club... It's about time we stuck with a manager and especially a young one now!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Give it a rest for christ sake... You lot are never happy on here.

No matter what manager that comes in, it will not make a difference this season!
                            We have one of the brightest young managers in the country (a young manager that everyone has been crying out for) and some of you lot want him out after 2 and half months! Its ridiculous, it really really is.

We may not have had the rub of the green with results because of our defending but the turnaround in individual player form (like Polter, Hoilett, Smithies) shows the way we are heading and the manager JFH is, that as well as the signings now being made. It's what we've all cried out for, for years and now its happening people still find a reason to have a moan about something.

It just shows that no matter what the club do and no matter what they try and do to please the fans, with a lot of the dullards that support QPR, its only ever going to be about winning every game - Which is not possible by the way!! Rome wasn't built in a day and this re-building with a young manager, introducing young signings on suitable wages, paying suitable fees for them - Is what we all wanted and what we need!

Have whatever manager you want in but we'll only ever finish mid-table this season and you'll only be crying out for his head after 10 games as well.

JFH has my backing and will always have my backing at this football club... It's about time we stuck with a manager and especially a young one now!
                            Who's ruffled your feathers? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Who's ruffled your feathers? ;-)
                              Nearly every muppet on here mate - This place is beyond a joke these days.

I feel embarrassed to be a QPR fan on here when i read the view being expressed about JFH

Comment

Working...
                              X