No announcement yet.

Matt Ingram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm now wandering if the Harriman deal had anything to do with this being so quick and easy.

Comment

• Could be but maybe the club i>e Les and Lee Hoos are just getting the business done with a minimum of fuss made. Two deals done with a days media notice between them is impressive considering how we used to drag on deals and then lose them in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Could be but maybe the club i>e Les and Lee Hoos are just getting the business done with a minimum of fuss made. Two deals done with a days media notice between them is impressive considering how we used to drag on deals and then lose them in the past.
        Just shows you how much better it is having football people in charge of these things doesn't it? Phil Beard was completely useless when it came to transfer negotiations.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Just shows you how much better it is having football people in charge of these things doesn't it? Phil Beard was completely useless when it came to transfer negotiations.
          Yes he was Warnock Hughs and Redknapp can bear witness to his incompetance

Comment

• I am pretty sure that if Lee Hoos was here instead of Philip Beard then the club wouldn't be in such a mess either financially (before they cleared the debt) or where we are in the league. I know it can't all be down to him but seems to have made a difference him coming in. The way the club has moved on financially has a good look about it. Now if we can sell some more of the high earners and change the whole mentality thing about QPR to the media then I'm sure we will be successful again. Seems there are plenty of other clubs now doing exactly what we did in the way of spending big and seemingly beyond their means which I find strange given how they saw how much debt we were in. I mean how much have Bournemouth spent on transfers fees since July.

Comment

I am pretty sure that if Lee Hoos was here instead of Philip Beard then the club wouldn't be in such a mess either financially (before they cleared the debt) or where we are in the league. I know it can't all be down to him but seems to have made a difference him coming in. The way the club has moved on financially has a good look about it. Now if we can sell some more of the high earners and change the whole mentality thing about QPR to the media then I'm sure we will be successful again. Seems there are plenty of other clubs now doing exactly what we did in the way of spending big and seemingly beyond their means which I find strange given how they saw how much debt we were in. I mean how much have Bournemouth spent on transfers fees since July.
              Nail meet head.

Comment

I am pretty sure that if Lee Hoos was here instead of Philip Beard then the club wouldn't be in such a mess either financially (before they cleared the debt) or where we are in the league. I know it can't all be down to him but seems to have made a difference him coming in. The way the club has moved on financially has a good look about it. Now if we can sell some more of the high earners and change the whole mentality thing about QPR to the media then I'm sure we will be successful again. Seems there are plenty of other clubs now doing exactly what we did in the way of spending big and seemingly beyond their means which I find strange given how they saw how much debt we were in. I mean how much have Bournemouth spent on transfers fees since July.
                Top post mate, completely agree.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2