Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad All Over! Rangers Recall Ben Gladwin From Swindon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad All Over! Rangers Recall Ben Gladwin From Swindon.

Bit of good news for once, jfh must want to give him a chance, I reckon he could start tomorrow

Pleased about this. My current crusade is I want people on the pitch who want to be here even if it means we are a bit poorer quality wise short term. Fer, Phillips, Sandro would rather be elsewhere. We have already moved on Caulker temporarily (have sympathy with Southampton to be fair!). Charlie, whilst he has conducted himself excellently in my view, I would probably put in that pool were we not simply so desperate for strikers!

Need to move on and back to Plan A. Hungry players who want to do well and see playing for the Rs as a step up.

Will take years to get our youth system where it should be in terms of bringing players through but building blocks being put in place and proper money being spent on it.

Comment

Now play him in his correct position & don't favour crap like Tozser & Fer over him.

Give the kid a fair crack of the whip.

Comment

Im with you Fox, Luongo needs to start every week as well imo. Wouldn't care one tiny bit if Fer or Sandro ever pulled on a hooped shirt again

Comment

Good news in Gladwin, needs a chance.. Not sure why Luango was dropped. Thought he was playing well.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
            Good news in Gladwin, needs a chance.. Not sure why Luango was dropped. Thought he was playing well.
            Ditto. As silly as it sounds, I thought he looked good in his 5min cameo vs Hull too, the boy has great feet and is a tenacious little sod too.

Regards Gladwin, barely seen him so can't comment much but certainly want to see him get some game time for us. Got rave reviews in League 1.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Ditto. As silly as it sounds, I thought he looked good in his 5min cameo vs Hull too, the boy has great feet and is a tenacious little sod too.

Regards Gladwin, barely seen him so can't comment much but certainly want to see him get some game time for us. Got rave reviews in League 1.
              Have to be honest, I have seen very little of Gladwin and what I have seen wasn't great but he deserves a chance, a good run of games to show what he can do.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Gladwin was really good against Atalanta in pre-season. Definitely good news!!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  Pleased about this. My current crusade is I want people on the pitch who want to be here even if it means we are a bit poorer quality wise short term. Fer, Phillips, Sandro would rather be elsewhere. We have already moved on Caulker temporarily (have sympathy with Southampton to be fair!). Charlie, whilst he has conducted himself excellently in my view, I would probably put in that pool were we not simply so desperate for strikers!

Need to move on and back to Plan A. Hungry players who want to do well and see playing for the Rs as a step up.

Will take years to get our youth system where it should be in terms of bringing players through but building blocks being put in place and proper money being spent on it.
                  This. Thank you for this post, it echoes my sentiments perfectly. I´m well chuffed with the news that Gladwin is coming back. Just want to add that I hope we play him in his favoured position.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Great another one we can all slate and decide isn't good enough after 3 games or so*...or decide is the new Messi when we let him go*

(*delete where applicable in 3 months time)

Comment

I am pleased at this and echo the sentiments of others, that I would rather QPR players played for us, rather than loan signings (Toszer, Konchesky - though he has done well). Fer has been a massive disappointment this season, and if he Phillips and Austin move on this window then good luck to them. I think that Sandro is key for us. When he plays defensively we look a lot better and Faurlin plays better. We don't need to get rid of every experienced player, and unless a great offer comes in for him then I would like him to stay as he and Hall have been the players who have impressed me the most so far this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Im with you Fox, Luongo needs to start every week as well imo. Wouldn't care one tiny bit if Fer or Sandro ever pulled on a hooped shirt again
                        THIS!!! 100% how I feel!! Sandro and Fer are exactly what I hated about this club when Huges was here.... Ridiculously high earners, obviously dont want to be here, seemed to play well for every club in the past but not us, throwing silly little tantrums when they dont get their own way, which in turn could/will effect the dressing room... typical horrible so called Premiership stars who can fark right off ASAP!!! Get players on the pitch who want to be here, who want to give 100% every game!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          THIS!!! 100% how I feel!! Sandro and Fer are exactly what I hated about this club when Huges was here.... Ridiculously high earners, obviously dont want to be here, seemed to play well for every club in the past but not us, throwing silly little tantrums when they dont get their own way, which in turn could/will effect the dressing room... typical horrible so called Premiership stars who can fark right off ASAP!!! Get players on the pitch who want to be here, who want to give 100% every game!!
                          tbf mate, when sandro does play he gives it his all. just too injury prone. fer on the other hand i totally agree with ya.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

agree kev
                            how luongo does'nt get a game is beyond me!

Comment

100 % this Kev. I cant figure out why Luongo isnt starting.

Really pleased gladwin is back as well and I hope he gets a run out on saturday against Forrest.

Comment

Working...
                              X