Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad All Over! Rangers Recall Ben Gladwin From Swindon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good young player . Should never have been loaned out in first place. Yet sh.ite like Henry plays every game.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Great news. Didn't like what Swindon's chairman said at the time "Deal of the century, sold him and got him back for nothing" or something like that. Lots laughed at us!
      Meh, nothing new there.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Up to him now. Has to seize his chance with both hands. I'd play him in the middle next to Sandro or Luongo in 4231. Let's see what happens.

Comment

I don't think he'll play many games for us and think he'll be loaned out or sold quite soon.
          Came here as a Luongo giveaway.

Comment

Good news, Ramsey kept playing him out wide when he was here so we didn't see what he was all about. Hope he impresses.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

no point in skirting round the truth, he was extremely poor whenever he did get game time for us.

I hope his loan stint has given him a confidence boost and he comes back a different player.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                no point in skirting round the truth, he was extremely poor whenever he did get game time for us.

I hope his loan stint has given him a confidence boost and he comes back a different player.
                Totally agree with you on this. Offered nothing when he played for us.

No problem with giving him a second chance but I'm not creaming my pants that he is back either.

Wait and see
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Don't think he's left winger. He's played central for Swindon
                  Been played at left wing-back and behind the strikers hasn't he? My main point, i guess, is that we'll have a left footed player in the attack that can drift to the left to get crosses in

Comment

Says in the Coventry gazette he's going to Coventry on loan now. Hope not.

Comment

Meh. Thought he was complete cr@p before going to Swindon. But he's back now and everyone deserves a second chance. Hope he grabs it.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Anyone who went (cos I'm not putting myself through 90 minutes on player) what was gladwin like before he got subbed?
                        We keeping him or is he going on loan again do you reckon?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Anyone who went (cos I'm not putting myself through 90 minutes on player) what was gladwin like before he got subbed?
                          what i dont understand mate is why sub him 5 mins after half time? why not take him off at halftime. makes no sense to me.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            looks like another loan poor bugger

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              what i dont understand mate is why sub him 5 mins after half time? why not take him off at halftime. makes no sense to me.
                              JFH talked to the players at half-time and told them what he expected in the second half. I assume that Gladwin was not following/or not able to follow these instructions. There was a notable difference once he had been subbed an Chery came on.

Comment

Working...
                              X