Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Ramsey back as 'Technical Director'
Collapse
X
-
Almost precisely that. Control the purse strings. Make a few prudent inexpensive signings and hope the team gels for survival in the PL. In that case relegation would not have been an unmitigated disaster that it is now, because we would have spent less than we earned from PL TV money and so on. No debt. Tight ship. But the man cannot even keep his lips tight.Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
What debt we in again, I've forgotten.Almost precisely that. Control the purse strings. Make a few prudent inexpensive signings and hope the team gels for survival in the PL. In that case relegation would not have been an unmitigated disaster that it is now, because we would have spent less than we earned from PL TV money and so on. No debt. Tight ship. But the man cannot even keep his lips tight.Comment
-
Some would argue that we didn't spend enough and our current board have no ambition if relegated. We tried one way maybe try the other next time?Almost precisely that. Control the purse strings. Make a few prudent inexpensive signings and hope the team gels for survival in the PL. In that case relegation would not have been an unmitigated disaster that it is now, because we would have spent less than we earned from PL TV money and so on. No debt. Tight ship. But the man cannot even keep his lips tight.Comment
-
He's just made a thread saying the board are miserly, he's on one, and doesn't even know what he's saying, but we lost to a last minute goal so he's got a better and bigger audience till 4.45pm today.Comment
-
Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Fair enough , I'm off now anyway. Hopefully when I get home there will be hardly anybody on here tonight. That means we will of won convincingly.Comment
-
We should win today, although I see Huddersfield are statistically due a draw and that makes me a bit apprehensive.Banning people is no longer my hobby,
but take a look at my photo blog:
http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/
How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852Comment
-
Comment
Comment