No announcement yet.

Ramsey back as 'Technical Director'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Ramsey didn't work out as Manager but he is very well respected throughout the game, or so many Ex-Pros were saying when he was appointed, so i see no reason not to give him a chance in another capacity. He will probably leave when Timmy gets another job anyway but that will then be his choice so club won't have to pay him off. Actually makes good sense to the club financially if you think about it but that doesn't fit into some's but its Les's mate theory.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
      Whether its a right or a wrong decision, I believe it has been made in the best interests of QPR . I obviously have a higher opinion of Sir Les than some.
      Scary, I think this is a good appointment, the game has changed, positions that where not around in the past, I think we are putting a great infrastructure in place.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

A job which should have been Neil's. So undeserved.

Comment

Let's invite Timmy Whimmy in to join the Spuds love in

Just hope Jimmy doesn't feel even more undermined
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Let's invite Timmy Whimmy in to join the Spuds love in

Just hope Jimmy doesn't feel even more undermined
            only at rangers

Comment

Has it been officially anounced yet or are people going mad over paper talk again?

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Scary, I think this is a good appointment, the game has changed, positions that where not around in the past, I think we are putting a great infrastructure in place.
                TECHNICAL DIRECTOR TECHINICAL DIRECTOR after the way he directed the playing side I think Fido the guide dog give better direction

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Has it been officially anounced yet or are people going mad over paper talk again?
                  Not official

Comment

What a load of shite. So we have a director of football and now a technical director hahaha his job is to oversee incoming loan signings. What about scouts isn't that their job?

Comment

I don't like roles like this BUT we are paying him manager wage for doing nothing so at least we're getting something in return
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Welcome back Chris, not his fault that he was offered the job of managing QPR, would you turn it down?

They've all discussed this and felt he was the right person for this new role, give the club a chance at least to put it right.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          After the damage these 2 did to the club some would say easy pleased .
                          Just kiss the money Ramsey has been paid goodbye and get the Berkshire hunt away from football
                          What damage have they actually done?

Mediocre performances under Ramsey for sure, but it's hardly like they've done anything that can't be fixed. Unlike our previous 2 managers who spent loads of cash and left us with scores of players that needed to be paid out of their huge contracts.

I'm glad Ramsey has been retained, makes more sense than paying his contract up. The guy isn't useless, he was just employed in the wrong role. Alright the job title Technical Director seems a bit over the top but other than that I've got no complaints!

Comment

As long as he didn't have contract as Manager paid up then re employed 7 weeks later on a new one

Comment

Fark sake.

#rightsort
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Some of the shite beiing spouted by some posters on here about les is disgusting! Id back les more than id back any of you ####s!
                                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                                X