Ramsey back as 'Technical Director'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey back as 'Technical Director'

I called this the same day he left. Obvious that Ferdinand would have him back in some capacity.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...r-new-10642196

Maybe get HR back in as well in some capacity?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

No way should be back as technical director or over seeing loan deals.

Should be head of the youth set that's prestige enough for him and where his credentials entails he should be.

Why do qpr always ha e to over complicate situations. Another example of ex players and their buddy system.

Comment

Jobs for the boys

Comment

Rooney rule in full force

Comment

Ridiculous. Youth team coach experience and been given managers and now this role.

Comment

How many youth players broke through under this gonads leadership of the first XI? He picked Doughty about 3 times.

Comment

Welcome back Chris ! I've missed you

Comment

Glad we're not just giving away free money to leave like we used too. Let's see what he has to offer

Comment

Would rather pay him a wage for contributing something to the club, rather than paying up his contract, parting company, and getting nothing in return.

Comment

starting to show what a farce our club is at times , DOF keeping his mates employed, youth team coach ok BUT TECHNICAL DIRECTOR really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pay him off and let him get free money watching jeremy kyle or get him working for his dough. No brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          No way should be back as technical director or over seeing loan deals.

Should be head of the youth set that's prestige enough for him and where his credentials entails he should be.

Why do qpr always ha e to over complicate situations. Another example of ex players and their buddy system.
                          Where did it say overseeing transfer deals ?
                          Fernandes wake up you are getting shafted by the rough end of a pineapple by a
                          smoothed tongued Ferdinand show some balls and get these 2 wage ponces as far away from QPR as possible

Comment

Whether its a right or a wrong decision, I believe it has been made in the best interests of QPR . I obviously have a higher opinion of Sir Les than some.

Comment

After the damage these 2 did to the club some would say easy pleased .
                              Just kiss the money Ramsey has been paid goodbye and get the Berkshire hunt away from football

Comment

Working...
                              X