• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoilett

Nice little cameo from him!

Yep looked lovely when he came on and linked up nicely

Most will disagree but I would play him in front of Phillips at Brentford

Comment

Let's see what that goal does for MP's confidence first.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

He's on a good scoring run for him, two in three aint it? Can't knock that

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          He's on a good scoring run for him, two in three aint it? Can't knock that
          Gets the final product going doesn't he. Surprised me that of his 4 goals and 2 assists this season, 3 goals and an assist were on his supposedly weaker left foot.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Yep looked lovely when he came on and linked up nicely

Most will disagree but I would play him in front of Phillips at Brentford
            Do you think so ? I heard he quite fancies you as well

Comment

He was very good & made two or three superb forward runs. Credit where it's due. Hope this gives him a bit of confidence & he kicks right on.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                Do you think so ? I heard he quite fancies you as well
                Dam must read back before posting

Comment

I think he works well as an impact sub. Lacks both the work-rate and stamina to start games, which we've all seen for the last 3 years.

Comment

I noticed that Austin tweeted saying he is most please for Hoilet and ended it saying 'hatersgunnahate'. They must know that he gets a hard time. I still think there is a player in there and he will come good. I think he is like Ramsey was at Arsenal. He would be better off only playing away from home to get confidence back and then when he is playing well, play him at home so fans arent on his back any more.

Comment

The players hear near on every word at the bush, they know who gets it non stop.

Comment

Fella has wonderful ball skills, especially running with it, but has always had no end product. Screwed up the two on one when he failed to feed Phillips yesterday. Why he's been so poor is a mystery; must be confidence. Certainly worth having as an option on the bench.

Comment

New 3 yr contract anyone???

Comment

His first cap for Canada has done wonders for him obviously!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

in

in a ideal world i would sell austin for 15 million and buy jorden rhodes for 15 million put him on a four year contract

and hoilet i would play up front with either jet or rhodes

i would play 4 4 2 system at home and one up front away

for my money jorden rhodes is better than austin
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X