Friday selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday selection

Ramsey has a dilemma on his hands for Friday. A few key decisions need to be made.
    Does he bring Charlie back in for JET?
    Assuming Sandrô replaces king kelvin, do we drop Tozser or Luongo for Fer? Do we even start with Fer?
    Assume that we play the same formation because that is the most likely thing, what would you do?
    Personally, I'd take chery out, put JET wide left and Charlie in up front. Chery was kinda good today but should have done better. Luongo should be dropped and fer should start.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Tozer is starting to show us why Watford rated him so highly!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Ramsey has a dilemma on his hands for Friday. A few key decisions need to be made.
      Assuming Sandrô replaces king kelvin, do we drop Tozser or Luongo for Fer? Do we even start with Fer?
      Assume that we play the same formation because that is the most likely thing, what would you do?
      Personally, I'd take chery out, put JET wide left and Charlie in up front. Chery was kinda good today but should have done better. Luongo should be dropped and fer should start.

Surely JET has to start?
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Can't just drop the lad (JET), and imo shouldn't move him out of the striker's role, and put him wide....on the other hand Charlie Austin must play.
        I wouldn't mess with a defence that has 2 clean sheets, so that rules out 352. So that leaves 442,4312,433?...OR 4222!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Tozer is starting to show us why Watford rated him so highly!
          The pass for the second he played blind was an awesome pass. There is a player in him just need to find way of bringing it out of him

Comment

JET wide left is a waste and a travesty. Ramsey (or Colin) must play two up.

Comment

No need rush Austin back when JET is doing business. Bring him back from bench and make sure he has fully recovered

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                JET wide left is a waste and a travesty. Ramsey (or Colin) must play two up.
                If you've watched the games though, you'll see he spends most of the game out wide anyways.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

If you've watched the games though, you'll see he spends most of the game out wide anyways.
                  Nonsense. That's mainly because Green can't kick straight.

Comment

Keep a winning team with minimal tweaks

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      Nonsense. That's mainly because Green can't kick straight.
                      Nothing to do with it. He always moves wide. Green's kicking doesn't change where he starts. He likes being out there and it leaves us without a striker, hence why we always look better when fer comes on because he runs into the attacking space left by JET.

Comment

Austin on the bench.

JET must keep his place. I'd play

Green
                        Konchesky
                        Hill
                        Hall
                        Onouha
                        Hoilett
                        Fer
                        Luongo
                        Sandro
                        Phillips
                        JET

Comment

Sorry Jim, you seem to have mis-spelt Chery, as Hoilett!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Sorry Jim, you seem to have mis-spelt Chery, as Hoilett!
                            Fraid not David.

Felt Chery although unlucky not to score against Sheffield Weds has been a bit quiet. Starved of the ball today and didn't do a lot to change it. I believe Hoilett can do a lot of damage with his ability in this league and would start with him against Brentford after that superb 15 mins today.

Plus when players slightly drop in performance a change will keep them on their toes.

Flat back 4.

Two nippy wingers in Hoilett & Phillips, two strong CM's in Sandro and Fer bossing the midfield and Luongo with his nice feet and intricate passing feeding JET along with the balls into the box from the wingers, who put loads in today.

Comment

Well like your thinking Jimmy. Well thought out post

Comment

Working...
                              X