Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Well like your thinking Jimmy. Well thought out post
    We should never rest on our laurels Davey boy! We should reward good performances

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Fraid not David.

Felt Chery although unlucky not to score against Sheffield Weds has been a bit quiet. Starved of the ball today and didn't do a lot to change it. I believe Hoilett can do a lot of damage with his ability in this league and would start with him against Brentford after that superb 15 mins today.

Plus when players slightly drop in performance a change will keep them on their toes.

Flat back 4.

Two nippy wingers in Hoilett & Phillips, two strong CM's in Sandro and Fer bossing the midfield and Luongo with his nice feet and intricate passing feeding JET along with the balls into the box from the wingers, who put loads in today.
      I actually agree with this but would go with Fer in the middle and try Luongo out wide perhaps? Might utilise his dribbling and energy while giving Tozser a fair run.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Fer has said today he is 100% over his knee injury and is raring to go, so he will start, which is good news.

Comment

Green
          Onouha Hall Hill Konchesky
          Phillips Sandro Luongo Holliet
          Austin Jet

Must be f acking mad picking Toilet...... Chery ought play, I know.

Comment

I would start the side that finished strongly against the mighty MKD's.. Don't think Austin will be 100%. Give JET another go. If he is scoring you can't drop him.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

77 you don't rate a fully fit Fer then no..

Comment

Jet deffo starts and could even partner Chaz.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-made-decision

Comment

Is Charlie going to be fit to play? Wasn't even on the bench last week?

Personally would stick with JET he has earned his spot in the side, no way you can just bomb him off now. Would have Charlie on the bench to bring on if we need a goal, last thing we need is to rush him back and have him pull up.

EDIT: Just seen the link from Kev ref Austin's fitness. Blinding news! Next home game would love to see JET & Chaz as a forward pairing.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Jet is deffo starting and #RamseyOut is up for giving us what we all want and playing the two of them together, but I think Friday is too soon for that to happen. Austin sub I would wager

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      77 you don't rate a fully fit Fer then no..
                      I do mate. He'd play No10 every game in 4231, but think we ought play 442 with Charlie and Jet. Last season proved Fer's no great shakes on the left in a four man midfield. And he's not strong enough defensively to play in the middle when Luongo and Sandro offer better options...

Comment

Fair shout that mate.

Comment

Don't play Charlie until he signs a new contract

Comment

Most popular team choice. Fer if Austin on bench.

Comment

If Austin is Fit, I'd go with this, otherwise just put Fer wide left, luongo pushes up, JET moves to striker and Toszer (not in the FIFA database) comes in at CM. Thats what I'd like. I think CR will stick Luongo on the bench for this one and start Toszer though.

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                                Austin on the bench.

JET must keep his place. I'd play

Green
                                Konchesky
                                Hill
                                Hall
                                Onouha
                                Hoilett
                                Fer
                                Luongo
                                Sandro
                                Phillips
                                JET
                                would go with this but Chery in for Hoilett. Bring Hoilett on at about the 60 minute mark, assuming we dont do what happened at Fulham, in which changes to be made a long time before.

Comment

Working...
                                X