Formation 4-6-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Right time to see. I managed to cut the footage down and slow it down first shot to 0.25 times the speed of original, then to 20% of that and then to 10% of it. You can clearly, 100% percent see in the last one that contact is made. That is absolute fact there. No parallel universe bs, no bad defending, just an incredible stretch to reach the ball and just about make enough contact to pull it away from the striker. If you are gonna first suggest that I'm wrong, make sure you have validated proof that you're right. Here's mine:

And now that you are very much wrong, I await you then going and saying something like I have no life or whatever for doing this but to be honest, I don't really care. Enjoy.
    I honestly still cant see how he touched the ball Nas, as another poster stated the trajectory of the ball didnt change and if anything if Clint didnt bring him down he is still one on one with the keeper.

We got away with one massively, but we are due a bit of luck

Comment

• How long did JFK case take ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiswickHoop View Post
        I honestly still cant see how he touched the ball Nas, as another poster stated the trajectory of the ball didnt change and if anything if Clint didnt bring him down he is still one on one with the keeper.

We got away with one massively, but we are due a bit of luck
        Only just got round to watching this, no way did Clint touch that ball?! If this was the other way round I would be livid, that's a stone wall last man foul & red card
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by jfish View Post
          How long did JFK case take ?
          Still going mate. I can see this thread outdoing word association at this rate.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

• "Didnt touch him ref"

100% should have been red

Comment

• Why waste energy debating something completely moot? It's irrelevant whether he touched the ball or not, as he'd already pulled him down beforehand - and the evidence for that is irrefutable. This was pointed out several posts back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Why waste energy debating something completely moot? It's irrelevant whether he touched the ball or not, as he'd already pulled him down beforehand - and the evidence for that is irrefutable. This was pointed out several posts back.
                True mate. It's been & gone & we got away with it so happy days. As I say though, if that were the other way round we would all be livid Swings and roundabouts given the dodgy Brum pen.

Comment

• Just saw Keith Hackett at Paddington station and showed him the video. He said Clint never touched the ball and it should have been a straight red. Hope that settles it for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Right time to see. I managed to cut the footage down and slow it down first shot to 0.25 times the speed of original, then to 20% of that and then to 10% of it. You can clearly, 100% percent see in the last one that contact is made. That is absolute fact there. No parallel universe bs, no bad defending, just an incredible stretch to reach the ball and just about make enough contact to pull it away from the striker. If you are gonna first suggest that I'm wrong, make sure you have validated proof that you're right. Here's mine:

And now that you are very much wrong, I await you then going and saying something like I have no life or whatever for doing this but to be honest, I don't really care. Enjoy.
                    Great tackle !

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Just saw Keith Hackett at Paddington station and showed him the video. He said Clint never touched the ball and it should have been a straight red. Hope that settles it for you.
                      Rob Styles just told me it was a red card + 4 pens!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Why waste energy debating something completely moot?
                        Just close the f**kin fing stan, i'm sick of it.

Jim ...I just spoke to Graham Poll........He said no sending off, ....but he'd have given the striker 3 yellows for diving!

Comment

• stonewall

Comment

• Pen and red card every day of the week nowadays

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Pen and red card every day of the week nowadays
                              I know it was a foul but it would have been harsh to give a pen for it given it was 30 yards out

Comment

• Its funny how so many people can look at the same video and see different things. I must admit, sometimes I look at it and think the ball did not change direction and other times I see it clearly change direction!

For me the key fact is that the striker is running forward towards the left of the goal and by pushing the ball forward he would have headed towards goal in that direction. Yet the ball ends up going across the face of the goal, in the exact direction of Clint's tackle.
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X