No announcement yet.

Typical Ramsey Blames Onuoha and not Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what it's worth I think the Rooney rule is ########, let the cream rise to the top!!! I am sure the Rooney rule didn't apply when voting for the current president of the USA, otherwise snoop doggy dog might have been in with a shout!

The only point I am trying to make us, if Ramsey fails, it's because he is sh£t not because he is black!

And Bushcelt1, I believe you where trying to be humourious, a poor attempt it has to be said, those view expressed are the common misconception, but I get the joke.

3 points Wednesday and we will all be fist pumping, highfiving, and hugging in the stands, you see, I can do those jokes too.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
      For what it's worth I think the Rooney rule is ########, let the cream rise to the top!!! .
      100% agree. Load of old b0ll0x. If anything, is it creating racism against non-ethnics.You should never be forced into meeting criteria for emplyong people just to tick a box / adhere to a rule, what a load of nonsense. If somebody is up to the job, whether you be white, black, yellow, brown or blue, then good on you, but forcing somebody to give you an interview / consider you for a job just because you are a certain race is a total nonsense & could result in worthy candidates being overlook purely because they are not an ethnic.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Agree!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          For what it's worth I think the Rooney rule is ########, let the cream rise to the top!!! I am sure the Rooney rule didn't apply when voting for the current president of the USA, otherwise snoop doggy dog might have been in with a shout!

The only point I am trying to make us, if Ramsey fails, it's because he is sh£t not because he is black!

And Bushcelt1, I believe you where trying to be humourious, a poor attempt it has to be said, those view expressed are the common misconception, but I get the joke.
          It
          3 points Wednesday and we will all be fist pumping, highfiving, and hugging in the stands, you see, I can do those jokes too.
          In some respects the Rooney can be a good thing if it's not standard red tape , the more good black and other managers the better that means there's bigger pond to fish from for your next manager .
          Personally I think Ramsey is good man thats out of his depth but I dont blame him for trying imo Ferdinand shoud carry most of the blame, for those of us with 50×50 vision we can see he is struggling and is under the eye of synics as LFs puppet he needs help from an expirienced assitant big time as was said on another thread , I dont want to go over how good the players are he has at his disposal are that goes with out saying , if LF doesn't get the help he needs he should have the desencey to bring in some one else sooner rather than later and let him get on with his job of coaching for his own good
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 14-09-2015, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            100% agree. Load of old b0ll0x. If anything, is it creating racism against non-ethnics.You should never be forced into meeting criteria for emplyong people just to tick a box / adhere to a rule, what a load of nonsense. If somebody is up to the job, whether you be white, black, yellow, brown or blue, then good on you, but forcing somebody to give you an interview / consider you for a job just because you are a certain race is a total nonsense & could result in worthy candidates being overlook purely because they are not an ethnic.
            100% agree Matty........that said, I get a fairly decent grant from the government for employing a ginger kid and a fat lass....so have had to overlook a few decent candidates.........

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Does he ? What I saw from Ramsey he said it was Greens fault and that Green knows it and he doesn't need to elaborate on it?
              Thats what i heard him say. I may well be wrong, but is this thread a complete an utter fabrication?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                100% agree Matty........that said, I get a fairly decent grant from the government for employing a ginger kid and a fat lass....so have had to overlook a few decent candidates.........

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                  Thats what i heard him say. I may well be wrong, but is this thread a complete an utter fabrication?
                  Yep still not had a response from OP to answer my question either.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    That was no hospital ball it was not the greatest ball back but when you see it again Green had plenty of time to clear it he chose to mess around with the ball thinking he was Messi, a Sunday league goalkeeper may have struggled with it, Green's a pro, he is kicking a ball everyday, Onuha I'm sure won't be waiting for it to bounce next time, what ####*ed me off was CR giving the forward credit for carrying on putting Green under pressure, He has cost us enough goals already the Scum goal last year was down to him because he can't kick a ball, Ramsey blamed the defence instead of Green then, Ramsey is just one sort of Pr*ck, as I've said before I will be glad when he is f*cked off out of the club.
                    No he didnt blame the defence then. What he actually said was plenty happened after green kicked the ball and we could have organised and better defended after the kick, which was true.

Seems you just want to rip into ramsey for anything.

Comment

• I agree about a good No:2 Warnock, Holloway, Freeman has Lenny Lawrance and he has more experience than Ramsey.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Matty bang on the money again.

If a black manager hasn't got the job because of the colour of his skin then the owners should get carpeted for racism. Having a quota to be met means there may well be better qualified people ouside the quota not getting a chance at the job, that's discrimination.

Like Nas said, a high proportion of black players play football/sports. Should a Rooney rule come into play there? Of course not.

Best people to get the best jobs, anyone guilty of racism should feel the law. Rooney rule =- nonsense.

Comment

• I think there is too much, sensitivity around some posts on here. The one thing I don't know while posting on here is
                          people's colour, along with most others, so I believe no one posts comments to deliberately upset.
                          Most of you have been born & bred in London so colour dosen't matter to any of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            I think there is too much, sensitivity around some posts on here. The one thing I don't know while posting on here is people's colour...
                            Well, I am usually red with indignation about something.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• If we had this stupid rule and every football club in the top 4 leagues interviewed a black man for their next vacancy and not one got the job, would we be allowed to assume that they just weren't regarded as the best option by those who make that decision, or do we then have to revert to "default racist" mode and assume it was because of their colour?

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                                I was stating fact, and that is not racist.
                                That wasn't my question regarding your post I highlighted.

Comment

Working...
                                X