Typical Ramsey Blames Onuoha and not Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Exactly, a long pass back to green is on parr with giving your kids to jimmy saville to babysit while you go to a berni inn. You just would never ever dare do it. And hes the captain and longest serving player, and should know that better than anyone.
    Donīt know if the stats for getting trouble out of Jimmy on his own with kids and Green on his own with a backpass line up perfectly, but given what we know about both itīs just asking for trouble...
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Just typical of CR blame the defence although it was not the best back pass Green should have dealt with it comfortably, second goal was poor defending but the first goal was all down to Green he should have put his foot through it.
      maybe he needs to blame himself. cannot believe the fact that we have the best squad in the divison but its being managed by a youth coach.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
        [/B]That ain't gonna happen while Les is in charge,you got to give Black managers a chance even if they are clueless !!
        That is why you don't see them managing clubs.
        Macca, would you care to explain that post please?

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
          Itīs what happens when a poster wants to be clever on Les and the Rooney rule, but instead suggests that Ramsey only has a managers job because he is black. Another poster starting to talk about "them" and "they" referring to black people. Said posters have been on Ramseyīs back since the get go. Go figure...
          All too easy to chuck racist accusations around. Do you agree with the Rooney rule out of interest?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            All too easy to chuck racist accusations around. Do you agree with the Rooney rule out of interest?
            Just going to put my two cents in that the Rooney rule should 100% be implemented into the prem. The quality of coaching in the NFL has improved since its initial implementation. Why not do it here.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Just going to put my two cents in that the Rooney rule should 100% be implemented into the prem. The quality of coaching in the NFL has improved since its initial implementation. Why not do it here.
              Because it's discriminatory?..... and I think
              by people giving anybody special treatment because of colour you are making these people
              a group on their own which will be referred to as them. The very word that has caused the probs on here today
              Last edited by QPRDave; 13-09-2015, 11:16 PM.

Comment

I think we should all hug and lower our jeans round our arris's,bowl with a limp and use words like blud....chances are you won't be up till about 2 for fried chicken and a look at the free paper in paddy powers. Green totally at fault btw...init.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

by people giving anybody special treatment because of colour you are making these people
                  a group on their own which will be referred to as them. The very word that has caused the probs on here today
                  Actually, the thing about it is the under representation of a race in a particular field. Within the sport, there is a (statistical) over representation of playing staff and under representation of back room and coaching staff. The Rooney rule just corrects the under representation. It should be 100% implemented.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    You might want to ask bushcelt1 the same question, interesting views expressed today, it will be like a KKK convention if we lose a few on the trot on here, lol.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Inadequacies and fear channeled into a stereotypical trope.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                        That ain't gonna happen while Les is in charge,you got to give Black managers a chance even if they are clueless !!
                        That is why you don't see them managing clubs.

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        You might want to ask bushcelt1 the same question, interesting views expressed today, it will be like a KKK convention if we lose a few on the trot on here, lol.
                        I understood Bush's post, but I repeat that I wish to give Macca the chance to explain his.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Actually, the thing about it is the under representation of a race in a particular field. Within the sport, there is a (statistical) over representation of playing staff and under representation of back room and coaching staff. The Rooney rule just corrects the under representation. It should be 100% implemented.
                          On that basis Nasser, there would need to be a rule to lessen the number of black players and increase the number of white. Which just goes to show how ridiculous any support for such blatant discrimination is.

I would suggest a far better option is if everybody just ignored the colour of someone's skin, be they a player, manager, director, turnstile operator or steward. It really isn't relevant. Or at least, it shouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            I was just trying to lighten the mood a little...just a joke mate-chill.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

100% agree

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

I understood Bush's post, but I repeat that I wish to give Macca the chance to explain his.
                                You guys unreal you are making a mountain out of a mole hill, I was stating fact, and that is not racist.

Comment

Working...
                                X