No announcement yet.

Typical Ramsey Blames Onuoha and not Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just going to make one key point as well here, Green spent all game trying to control with his shin/knee. Every single touch without fail went too far from him for comfort. Do I blame Onuoha? Not one bit, he played a pass that Green should do better with. Just boot it into row Z, it isn't difficult when you're shinning it like he did.

As for those saying that Smithies was ok, or he didn't have time to warm up, the second goal was totally avoidable if his hand wasn't flat on the bl00dy ground. Far too basic an error from him. Needs confidence and quickly.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
      Then stop posting cr@p like this
      Stating fact nothing wrong with that it's people like you misinterpreting what is being said as a racist comment and it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        Stating fact nothing wrong with that it's people like you misinterpreting what is being said as a racist comment and it's not.
        the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Thats the definition of racism. What you said fills this criteria quite strongly. You generalised a race of people to distinguish an inferiority.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Thats the definition of racism. What you said fills this criteria quite strongly. You generalised a race of people to distinguish an inferiority.
          You guys are unbelievable that is why the world is going to pot people like you just twist words to make it sound that it is racist.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            This just comes across really really ignorant. Like, seriously, shouldn't this result in some sort of warning? Its totally out of order and disrespectful.
            Why??

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Why??
              I'm with you why?

Comment

Why??
                Personally think maccas words are wrong here. That's why u dont see them managing clubs. And who exactly are 'them'?

Shouldve been worded a lot better than that.

Comment

Ok re-read the context and deleted my 1st post. I was going to post that black managers who support the rooney rule are
                  placing themselves in a them and us situation.
                  I do think Macca was using the term "them" because so few black managers have succeeded in this country, and not being racist,....but
                  having re-read, I think maybe it could've been put a little better, imo

Comment

It was 100% Greens fault, he had plenty of time to deal with the back pass but fu(ked it up he's never been comfortable with back passes and his kicking has always been poor, Ramsey once again trying to make an excuse I don't blame the chief at all,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      It was 100% Greens fault, he had plenty of time to deal with the back pass but fu(ked it up he's never been comfortable with back passes and his kicking has always been poor, Ramsey once again trying to make an excuse I don't blame the chief at all,
                      Just saw it again on Sky and good lord how people are blaming Ned having seen it again is unbelievable. When Ned plays ball back you actually hear crowd clap with appreciation for dealing with it

Green had more then enough time to handle situation but the #### fluffed his lines. No ones fault but his 100%

Hope Smithies makes Jersey his own Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Just saw it again on Sky and good lord how people are blaming Ned having seen it again is unbelievable. When Ned plays ball back you actually hear crowd clap with appreciation for dealing with it

Green had more then enough time to handle situation but the #### fluffed his lines. No ones fault but his 100%

Hope Smithies makes Jersey his own Wednesday
                        Only reason I was p'd off with Onuoha was because he should have known better than to trust Green with a bouncing backpass. Almost any other keeper no probs. 100% Green at fault for me, he should just never have been in that situation. All I would be asking of my players is this: "Green in goal = no backpass". Hope to never see it again.
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Exactly, a long pass back to green is on parr with giving your kids to jimmy saville to babysit while you go to a berni inn. You just would never ever dare do it. And hes the captain and longest serving player, and should know that better than anyone.

Comment

Hear you DK but that's like the dont pass Carbs in his own half. Putting huge pressure on players if we got take element of game away cause you can't go backwards when under pressure cause keeper can't be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Exactly, a long pass back to green is on parr with giving your kids to jimmy saville to babysit while you go to a berni inn. You just would never ever dare do it. And hes the captain and longest serving player, and should know that better than anyone.
                              Answer is not not to pass back its to have a keeper in goal who can do an all-round job Kev. We will soon on this basis not be able to do anything if we got players in tesm you can't allow to do certain things. Kicking and controlling is the most basic skills of a footballer its the first thing were taught. If he can't do it then no sentiment he can't play

Why expose other players and put more pressure on them because one player is not up to scratch

Comment

Why??
                                It´s what happens when a poster wants to be clever on Les and the Rooney rule, but instead suggests that Ramsey only has a managers job because he is black. Another poster starting to talk about "them" and "they" referring to black people. Said posters have been on Ramsey´s back since the get go. Go figure...
                                Last edited by 1QPRDK; 13-09-2015, 07:54 PM.
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X