No announcement yet.

No excuses now get on with it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I'm concerned, yes there was talk of consolidation, but that has now happened.

Think we'll be moving on to the next stage a fair bit quicker than many anticipated, thanks to some good decisions.

Gator, I don't think that Merry was suggesting that we can't have doubts or lower expectations. Probably just trying to point out that things should be kept real, rather than people entering into hissy fits, for no reason other than we don't beat Forest 6-0.

Comment

Do you know ploughboy I don't put going up as a priority but I fully expect is this squad to have a go at it , WHAT I do demand is quality football from a quality squad like this now you call that nonsense and whinging you be satisfied watching shlt football I wont nor will 99% of QPR fans

Comment

Football is a funny game which doesn't always play out as we expect, that's why they play the games and why most of aren't rich from placing bets on sure things! I'll never forget the optimism on here going in to the season opener at home to Swansea a few seasons ago, myself and many others in QPR land were right pleased with the business Hughes had done and we expected a solid entertaining season ahead starting out with a good thrashing of Swansea, we all know how that match and the rest of the season turned out! I sincerely hope this all works out as many expect with a promotion push and some entertaining football, we deserve it after some very poor entertainment lately!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

We are now like the man city of the championship, with the likes of hull, boro and derby the chelsea , arsenal and united. Lets hope both divisions go the way of the top club with the best squad winning both leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            We are now like the man city of the championship, with the likes of hull, boro and derby the chelsea , arsenal and united. Lets hope both divisions go the way of the top club with the best squad winning both leagues.
            But that's based more on the fact we've been able to retain our stellar players from last season, than our new signings.

Derby and Burnley for example have spent far more than us in transfer fees this window.

Comment

Yeah but we have done our spending the seasons before and not got rid of any, so we are still by far the big boys squad value wise. We are fourth in spending this season as well iirc.

Comment

Working...
              X