No excuses now get on with it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Of course he won't, because he's a #realist and they come out to play when we lose.
    Here you go again talking I never see anything but rainbows ! Ramsey is man enough to know he is under more pressure now than he's ever been here , he knows full well he has been cut a lot of slack by the majority of fans taking over mid season with a lot of the blame still on Redknapp starting this season not knowing his final squad ,now that is over he has one of if not the strongest squads in the division and he is intelligent enough to realise he has to produce the goods if he fails he will know it wont just be the fans he answers to it will be the Chairman and the rest of the board .
    You and Stan must have watched enough football to know being a manager is a pressure business although in your case there might be an exception seeing as live your life under the rainbow
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-09-2015, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      H we are only settled for a couple of months then it starts again in January so promotion is still a pipe dream , but lets see something like a decent side for now
      I thought is is 4 months until January and 20 more games until the window opens and the 4 more in January so when it closes we have done 29 games

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
        I thought is is 4 months until January and 20 more games until the window opens and the 4 more in January so when it closes we have done 29 games
        Yeah but you know the press and the rest of the media wont wait until January to start trying fill gaps by printing ###### that real want C A , Barca want Phillips Arsenal want Chery and so on

Comment

Yeah but you know the press and the rest of the media wont wait until January to start trying fill gaps by printing ###### that real want C A , Barca want Phillips Arsenal want Chery and so on
          That's not what you said - you said it starts again in January - hence my quote

Comment

Right now there can be no excuses like it's not his squad (it is now ) Ramsey has a squad that is just about the strongest
            in the championship , so now get them playing as team and no more lucky results we havent started to play yet and you have been given a lot of slack due to transfer uncertanties so now it's time to deliver a strong style of play where players understand and do what they have to do , come on you've had 20 games of generally crap this can no longer be accepted ,
            now it's up to you to prove your the man to handle a quality champion ship squad , now the onus is on you to win games and entertain QPR fans with good quslity football

Spot effing on.

there are no excuses. i expect automatic promotion. nothing less.

if we are nowhere near the top two come christmas, he will need to go.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

No doubt about it, we now have a worldy squad which is able to compete for the play-offs in my opinion.
              We need to maintain our current league position!

Comment

We did great in the transfer window and this side looks like it has quality all over the pitch, Ramsey is my biggest concern as he has not proven to me yet that he is capable of managing a team at this level! I am not saying he can't do it and of course I hope he eases my concerns quickly because I just have a feeling Les and Tony will give him too much time if it isn't working!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                  That's not what you said - you said it starts again in January - hence my quote
                  OK but that's what I meant the window starts in January the press start hustling as soon C A hits 10 goals
                  But please forgive me for taking the assumption you would get my drift
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-09-2015, 02:49 PM.

Comment

We have a good squad now
                    Chris and Les have my full support and I fully expect them to deliver as they have both done a great job so far.
                    Loving the way the club is conducting itself at present and long may it continue.
                    Only wish some of our support would follow suit. i.e. The fan who posted this nonsense, we all know he's got a great squad and on paper should deliver promotion, no need to crank up the pressure. Would say you're one of those who starts whinging of we are not 1-0 up after twenty mins??
                    Relax, get behind your team and enjoy the season FFS
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                      We have a good squad now
                      Chris and Les have my full support and I fully expect them to deliver as they have both done a great job so far.
                      Loving the way the club is conducting itself at present and long may it continue.
                      Only wish some of our support would follow suit. i.e. The fan who posted this nonsense, we all know he's got a great squad and on paper should deliver promotion, no need to crank up the pressure. Would say you're one of those who starts whinging of we are not 1-0 up after twenty mins??
                      I agree we should support the team and management and enjoy the season but I don't think there is anything wrong with expressing concerns about an unproven manager, isn't that what these forums are for, discussion?
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

We have a good squad now
                        This.

I think most QPR fans, including me, would agree with dogsrrs on the level we can expect from this squad, i.e. a top 6 finish as a minimum, and some nice attacking football to go with that. Barring very unusual circumstances anything less would be a failure from the coaches (and players), and I think they feel so themselves as well.
                        Expressing these sentiments can be done in many ways. What is important is that everyone gets behind the team, when we hit some of the inevitable bumps along the way, and donīt start throwing the toys out of the pram...
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

[QUOTE=gator;1463218]I agree we should support the team and management and enjoy the season but I don't think there is anything wrong with expressing concerns about an unproven manager, isn't that what these forums are for, discussion?[/
                          From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Supporting him means giving him time, he is our manager, let's see what he can do, continually writing him off and being negative is pointless and farking boring.
                            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Supporting him means giving him time, he is our manager, let's see what he can do, continually writing him off and being negative is pointless and farking boring.
                              I don't think we are being negative or writing him off, we just don't know how he will be as a manager, hopefully he will be just what we need! No different than wondering how a new signing will fit in or how injury prone players will hold up IMHO!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

You may not have Gator but plenty others have
                                From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Working...
                                X