No excuses now get on with it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No excuses now get on with it

Right now there can be no excuses like it's not his squad (it is now ) Ramsey has a squad that is just about the strongest
    in the championship , so now get them playing as team and no more lucky results we havent started to play yet and you have been given a lot of slack due to transfer uncertanties so now it's time to deliver a strong style of play where players understand and do what they have to do , come on you've had 20 games of generally crap this can no longer be accepted ,
    now it's up to you to prove your the man to handle a quality champion ship squad , now the onus is on you to win games and entertain QPR fans with good quslity football

Still think we are lacking a quality RB,, so I hope he can use the loan window to make a good signing only to if its to give Perch a bit off compition and give him a kick up the backside
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Right now there can be no excuses like it's not his squad (it is now ) Ramsey has a squad that is just about the strongest
      in the championship , so now get them playing as team and no more lucky results we havent started to play yet and you have been given a lot of slack due to transfer uncertanties so now it's time to deliver a strong style of play where players understand and do what they have to do , come on you've had 20 games of generally crap this can no longer be accepted ,
      now it's up to you to prove your the man to handle a quality champion ship squad , now the onus is on you to win games and entertain QPR fans with good quslity football
      Meltdown if we lose the next game?
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Stop burning the Ramsey out banners. They might come in handy in a couple of weeks?
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Agree we have probably the strongest squad in the Championship, there is no excuse now for us to go on and walk the league. Still going to be a hard slog because the Championship over many seasons has proved that any team can win (bottom beating top) and of course we are QPR where nothing is quite as simple.

Looking good though
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
            Stop burning the Ramsey out banners. They might come in handy in a couple of weeks?
            Stop talking b******s it's his time

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Agree we have probably the strongest squad in the Championship, there is no excuse now for us to go on and walk the league. Still going to be a hard slog because the Championship over many seasons has proved that any team can win (bottom beating top) and of course we are QPR where nothing is quite as simple.

Looking good though
              Of course it still wont be easy , but now we want start seeing good football that should'nt be to hard to produce afterall he he is said to be a good coach so lets see it

Comment

I would take a 1-0 win anyday like we did at Huddersfield, I grant you it was not pretty to watch but we got the result and we are in 4th,, now the team are settled now and can focus what has to be done,, a few fans thought chaz wasn't trying in games because he wasn't focused enough,, now he can give 100%
                You Rsssssss

Comment

When has Ramsey made excuses? He comes across as a honest and decent bloke. The football produced thus far this season has been attacking and entertaining and we would be second in the table if it were not for goals conceded. The players wages bill has been cut significantly putting us in a better financial position and we are no longer receiving negative press in the media. Sorry mate but I think it is you that is talking b******s.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    No pressure then

...and will you give him your full support and backing, even when slip-ups occur which is an absolute inevitability in this league, even considering how strong our squad is now.

#NoManager&PlayerIsPerfect

#JustSaying

Comment

Originally posted by Suffolk View Post
                      When has Ramsey made excuses? He comes across as a honest and decent bloke. The football produced thus far this season has been attacking and entertaining and we would be second in the table if it were not for goals conceded. The players wages bill has been cut significantly putting us in a better financial position and we are no longer receiving negative press in the media. Sorry mate but I think it is you that is talking b******s.
                      With you. For Ramsey's downfalls, making excuses is not one of them. He is honest & tells it as it is, prime example being after the Carlisle game when he straight up said it wasn't good enough & certain players need to look at themselves.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

H we are only settled for a couple of months then it starts again in January so promotion is still a pipe dream , but lets see something like a decent side for now

Comment

Originally posted by Suffolk View Post
                          When has Ramsey made excuses? He comes across as a honest and decent bloke. The football produced thus far this season has been attacking and entertainingly and we would be second in the table if it were not for goals conceded. The players wages bill has been cut significantly putting us in a better financial position and we are no longer receiving negative press in the media. Sorry mate but I think it is you that is talking b******s.
                          Iv'e never heard Ramsey make excuses but you and me have seen posters make plenty of excuses ie it's not his players we dont know who will stay who will come in , well as I said now all that is settled so lets what he's made of as 1st team coach because we have'nt seen anything yet have we with regards to an organized team
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 02-09-2015, 08:14 AM.

Comment

We'll now see how good he is? he undoubtedly has the strongest squad in the championship, there should be no excuses pick the team correct dont play people out of position, keep he tema settled, and all should be well,

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              No pressure then

...and will you give him your full support and backing, even when slip-ups occur which is an absolute inevitability in this league, even considering how strong our squad is now.

#NoManager&PlayerIsPerfect

#JustSaying
                              Of course he won't, because he's a #realist and they come out to play when we lose.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X