No announcement yet.

Remaining mercenaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont care how many league games we win, we should not be losing at home to a league 2 club.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      He had no reason to deflect from selection, everyone knew this would be his selection. Why would he choose otherwise? The cup is just another distraction.
      Well if you are happy with a midfield of Doughty and Gobben that is your perogative. Five of those players last night he had actually signed and they were found wanting. To single out Hoilet - who by all accounts was mildly less rubbish than most of the other players - is deflecting attention from the fact that the squad he has assembled doesn't look good enough at the minute. Also don't agree about the cup being a distraction. A win would have built momentum - Ramsey realises that, which is why he was clearly furious.

Comment

Put them all together and they are toilet, put one in the first team when a players injured Is a lot different imoAs long as it's not ###### by the sounds of last night

Comment

Ramsey was looking for a leader out there in hoillet but he couldn't lead a Boy Scouts brigade, utter pony player I wish someone would buy him
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            Ramsey was looking for a leader out there in hoillet but he couldn't lead a Boy Scouts brigade, utter pony player I wish someone would buy him
            Exactly. He and Hill are the experienced ones in this squad. Hall was out there leading to be honest.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Hoilett all but named as one by CR: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...ue-cup-defeat?

Comment

Hoilet was a cracking player when he signed. What the hell have we done to him? Too many players go down hill at qpr. it's too many to be the players fault each time. Hoilet, Vargas, caulker, Mutch, McCarthy in recent times and list is far longer if you look back further. I'm all for pulling up a player but the coaches have to take the blame.mi mean what on earth are they doing? We're signing decent young players who have all with the exception of Austin gone downhill. We're too quick to then move them on. We talk about players earning their wage but so should the coaches

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  Hoilet was a cracking player when he signed. What the hell have we done to him? Too many players go down hill at qpr. it's too many to be the players fault each time. Hoilet, Vargas, caulker, Mutch, McCarthy in recent times and list is far longer if you look back further. I'm all for pulling up a player but the coaches have to take the blame.mi mean what on earth are they doing? We're signing decent young players who have all with the exception of Austin gone downhill. We're too quick to then move them on. We talk about players earning their wage but so should the coaches
                  Paid him too much and eroded his desire as a result

Comment

Couple of points.

Hoilett isn't quite good enough against League 2 oppo when he used to create havoc for Blackburn in the Prem?

In defence of players like Junior/JET/Poulter they are being played with the young uns so they aren't going to look as good. Imagine Austin getting no service or Onouha getting no cover from midfield.

Comment

Ramseys fault not hoilett
                      R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                        Hahaha... I wonder how many on here if they got a parking fine would blame CR too...

Hoilett hasn't peformed under MH, HR & CR.... Maybe just maybe it's the player and not the managerS

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
                          Jesus man. Are you implying that TF hired these people knowing they'd make mistakes? It happens, and it's probably been dealt with. TF has many faults and isnt perfect in the slightest but this wasnt his fault. I know you're eager to blame everything on the man but give it a rest. Are you immune to logic? Any dumbass question you've asked has been answered and yet you refuse to listen and are insistant that TF is to blame for everything.

If on match day there was a shortage of beer or pie's for sale i'm guessing by your logic thats TF's fault too yeah? How about if the scoreboard stops working? TF to blame for that too?
                          Oh please don't. The minutes were missing the other week, but TF hasn't been blamed yet to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                            Oh don't be stupid. Hoilett has been shocking under every manager since Hughes.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

We will always have a few mercenaries. Modern football. Remains to be seen who the next ones will be.

Comment

C'mon chaps.. There is no defending TF, the club has been run awfully and all we got to show for it is a play-off win at Wembley. Which was a fantastic day but it's not going to well financially. Everyone bugging up Tony because we have 'turned the corner' with a new 'strategy' that's a load of rubbish. It has been forced, to be considering players like Best and Gobern is scary. The Sandro situation, this hasn't happened before, not under any of our other owners, it will go down as a TF #### up, same with the previous and current managers and players (I'm giving CR a chance). I don't berate TF often but the fans that think the sun shines out of his #### needs to have a look at themselves.
                                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X